Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP to MJ..Most influential artist in music history..Wish MTV actually played music still cause it seems they've lost all but 3 or 4 of MJ's videos andthey keep playing the same thing over and over..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I'm not a fan off all of the craziness by people who really don't care, but this was cold. The man just passed. I may not agree with all the crazyobsessed activity but this was total disrespect to a recent death. You would not want that said about your family. Humor is not appropriate at this time.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Today was such a busy day for me, so I really hadn't had a chance to put things in perspective. (I actually heard the news at the CBS Studios during a SoYou Think You Can Dance taping) Now that I'm home and able to watch the news, it's finally starting to sink in. I am ABSOLUTELY crushed.

I used to watch Moonwalker pretty much every day on VHS when I was younger. This guy was my hero back in the days. I used to always borrow my olderbrother's red leather jacket so that I could copy the Thriller video. Every time we went to Disneyland, you better believe the first thing we went to wasCaptain EO in 3D.

Today is truly a tragic day, it's almost surreal. RIP to a global icon, and a tragic figure.

Hey guys enough sophistry. Mj had the world on the palm of his hand, touched many lives with his entertainment. That alone is worthy tribute. He rose to a kindif power not commonly witnessed. Who wouldn't want to have everything at their fingertips? Respect the hustle. Rip mj

my sis just told me texted me that it was sad that he tried to alter his appearance through surgery. she said he was fine the way he looked. =(

also:

The King of Rock, Elvis, has made a statement about her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, The King of Pop. Here it is:

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotional possible.

I am heartbroken for his children.

This is such a loss on so many levels. Words fail me.

-Lisa Marie Presley

Just imagine having that power from your presence alone. Walking into someone's field of vision and having them bust out crying or fainting. Truly anamazing human being who did his job here on earth. I really couldn't picture an Old MJ, he lived like he was young, he died young.

RIP...King of MUSIC.

��

SINCE WE TAKING IT BACK MEET JEFFREY DANIEL THE GUY WHO TAUGHT MICHEAL JACKSON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MAN MUSIC USED TO BE GOOD!!!
eek.gif

Janet Jackson On Michael's Death - Janet Jackson's manager has released a statement on Michael Jackson's death saying that the star is saddened bythe lost and is currently on a flight from London to L.A. to be with her family

The amount of posts within this thread is a beautiful thing...
It shows the amount love that exists within the world.
smokin.gif

R.I.P. MJ
Forever missed.

Originally Posted by GTEK

��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

your parents not hug you growing up? you reaching for attention so bad in this thread it's pathetic.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Not to be the mean-callous-and-austere-fellow, but comon people--it's NOT that BIG of a deal.

It's always unfortunate when someone passes away but understand this-- Life and Death are packaged deals; this is how it was back then; this is how it is now; this is how it will always be.

Why feel sorry for a man who clearly enjoyed and indulged in the luxuries of life when all over the world, millions of people are dying due to a lack of privations--the most basic of necessities--elements Michael Jackson had and delighted in 1000 fold...

Do you lament for MJ because he made a few good songs, or are you mourning him because he taught you how to moonwalk; are you crying for MJ because he was so iconic, or is the woe merely a response to losing someone you cared about, who went out of his way to reciprocate that care...
eyes.gif

Regardless of whatever your reasons are, and I'm not brushing them aside as though they hold no merit, but, regardless of whatever your reasons are--understand that he LIVED a life only a few people will ever experience. Furthermore, as already pointed out, said life was very indulgent and ostentatious.

Death is always sad--not because it's bad or "unnatural", but because it's "unknown". In that sense, I suppose it's a lil bit sad knowing that he's traversing the "unknown", possibly all alone. But DON'T feel sorry for the man. Especially when millions of people die everyday after "living" lives that can be appropriately described as "meaningless" relative to that lived by MJ...

But i suppose the world will only acknowledge certain deaths because we, knowingly or unknowingly, rank/value certain lives above others. I guess they lied when they said we were all created equal huh...

...pardon me if I came across as mean-callous-and-austere-
tired.gif

smh.gif

your reply is nonsense sir and I will break down the reasons...

1). Just because death is apart of life, does that mean humans are not allowed to mourn the death of another? Depending on your religious denomination, evenJesus a perfect human who could raise the dead even cried at the death of his friend Lazarus. So what's wrong withimperfect people worldwide who were touched by MJ's powerful music and wonderful acts mourning his death?

2). Why cry for a man who indulged in the luxuries of life? Are you just ignorant of the facts? Mike has done more in the past for various charitiesthroughout the world than you can ever hope to do. Do your research sir. Or if that's too much, here's some charities MJ has supported during histime.

• AIDS Project L.A.
  • American Cancer Society
  • Angel Food
  • Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
  • BMI Foundation, Inc.
  • Brotherhood Crusade
  • Brothman Burn Center
  • Camp Ronald McDonald
  • Childhelp U.S.A.
  • Children's Institute International
  • Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
  • Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
  • Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
  • Dakar Foundation
  • Dreamstreet Kids
  • Dreams Come True Charity
  • Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
  • Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
  • Love Match
  • Make-A-Wish Foundation
  • Minority Aids Project
  • Motown Museum
  • NAACP
  • National Rainbow Coalition
  • Rotary Club of Australia
  • Society of Singers
  • Starlight Foundation
  • The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
  • The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
  • Transafrica
  • United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
  • United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
  • Volunteers of America
  • Watts Summer Festival
  • Wish Granting
  • YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw
just "some" by the way. what have you done to fix the problems of those "dying due to lack of privations-the most basic of necessities
eyes.gif
"?

3). You talk about how we were all "created equal" but you give "undue" attention to his death. If his death is so "meaningless"than why devout several paragraphs to talking about what he did and did not do? Surely you don't do it for the several thousands who die everyday?

My reasons for going above and beyond to respond to such words is, YES! Michael did have a big effect on my life. He's a big reason why I'm a musicfanatic (like if I had to choose between blind or deaf, I'd choose blind). He's affected majority of the music industry today. On top of that,he's a genuine person and has tried his best to change this world we're living in. For that, I am grateful and am sorry to see him pass.

And before I get a "U MAD?" gif, YEA SON!
laugh.gif

Anyone went up to Gary?
I heard there was alot of people posted in front of his childhood home today.

I live 15 minutes from Gary btw, might head up there tomorrow.

CWrite78 wrote:
Originally Posted by GTEK

��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

your parents not hug you growing up? you reaching for attention so bad in this thread it's pathetic.
Naw....just staying up listing to the�the news and old joints and posting�on this thread.
Why dudes so concerned about other peoples childhood?
I�been noticing this alot lately in this thread..
laugh.gif

��

It's my 18th birthday today and he died
frown.gif

I woke up, went to the mall, it seemed like an ordinary day, Received a call from my girlfriend, and she said that she thinks Michael Jackson died. I quicklyshrugged it off, I thought it was just some fool who edited Wikipedia and some noob NT'er posted it and it got locked quickly. But nooooo.

I turned on the radio and KCBS was talking about how he died, then went home, checked CNN, then I found this thread. When ya'll found out, I was too busystuffing my face at the buffet, without a care in the world, I didn't get home til 5. I've always been a fan, I even bought his Number Ones album a fewmonths back because I wanted to support him. I'll always remember my mom singing "I'll Be There" to me when I was little, and watching theWill You Be There video before Free Willy (my favorite movie back then) and watching his music videos. Me trying to do the moonwalk when i was 7, hearing YouAre Not Alone on the radio and falling asleep in the car, he will be missed. Dude never had a normal life, so much pressure from the media, and so muchcriticism and rumors too.

I'll miss you, MJ, always been the greatest, nobody can replace you. Hope you're in a better place
frown.gif

"This is bad, real bad Michael Jackson"

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

If anyone wants new walls. I made these myself. The dimensions are 1280x800.

Can you make higher resolution ones?

1680x1050 if possible.

Thanks man, GJ on these..

RIP Mike

Back
Top Bottom