Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Anyone remember those Psychic's predictions in the beginning of 2009? Did she say MJ was going to die? I know her predictions are usually BS but still...

And as I stated before, I think this can be considered the Lennon, Elvis, or Hendrix death of our day.

Very sad day indeed. I grew up om Mike. I'm a 80's baby, born in 81, and just knowing he's dead is crushing my heart. I'm glad some of thenegative talk is gone, and I stand by what I posted earlier, and I'll add that you younger cats on here BUY the man's music and watch his videos, maybeu'd appreciate him like some of the older people on this board, cause all yall have to go off of is the stuff in the media. Mike is/was a cultural icon,and a lot of things in our culture today is influenced by Mike. I hate to see greatness leave, but at least I can say I was around to watch Mike at his peak,and I can youtube or listen to his kid years. Both me and my wife are crushed cause we both loved him as an entertainer and its surreal he died at such a youngage. It seem like all my favorite people in entertainment has died, Pac, B.I.G, Gerald LeVert, Bernie Mac, Luther Vandross, Richard Pryor, now Michael Jackson.!!%* is depressing. Thing to remember though, the thing we most loved about Mike Jackson is still here, his MUSIC, and his VIDEOS. Heaven has got another greatperformer to go watch. I know it's rocking up there. R.I.P in Mike.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Anyone remember those Psychic's predictions in the beginning of 2009? Did she say MJ was going to die? I know her predictions are usually BS but still...

And as I stated before, I think this can be considered the Lennon, Elvis, or Hendrix death of our day.
I'm looking it up

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm looking it up
she did predict it would happen

Yall need to fall back on the MJ jokes, real talk. He's the reason why (insert your favorite artist) is who they are today. Not only that, he was a realhuman being who truly cared for everyone, when he didn't have to. If it was Leona Helmsley, MAYBE you get a pass on the jokes, but not MJ.

usually when celebrities die, i'm a little bit sad like everybody else and then move on.
but this is just entirely different. the sheer scale of it is different. the news shook me to my core, i still cant' believe this is happening.
rest in peace, michael. you were the greatest.

Originally Posted by enrique23

I'm looking it up
When was this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm looking it up
When was this?
nerd.gif
beginning of the year.. Looks like she was right about Farrah Fawcett and will be right about Patrick Swazy.. But she also predicts like 1000+things a year. So she gets things right here and there.

She predicted one of the men's fashion trends for 09 will be Capes.. Like the world is roaming with hundreds of thousands of James Browns. Shows hercredability in a nutshell
roll.gif

I'm looking it up
When was this?
nerd.gif
beginning of the year.. Looks like she was right about Farrah Fawcett and will be right about Patrick Swazy.. But she also predicts like 1000+ things a year. So she gets things right here and there.
Damn that's some crazy *##!.

I'm looking it up
When was this?
nerd.gif
beginning of the year.. Looks like she was right about Farrah Fawcett and will be right about Patrick Swazy.. But she also predicts like 1000+ things a year. So she gets things right here and there.
Seriously just start writing down random things you think will happen in 2010 at the end of 2009 and I guarentee you will have the same successrate she does..

I'm looking it up
When was this?
nerd.gif
Seriously just start writing down random things you think will happen in 2010 at the end of 2009 and I guarentee you will have the same success rate she does..
predicting farah fawcett/swayze (cancer) to pass away this year is like predicting the lakers are gonna win the NBA championship....

Although I am not a fan of his music, there can be no denial on his impact on the World. While living, Elvis was King from 1953-1977 and IMO MJ took over from1979-2009. Lets put all the behind the scenes stuff that happened with him (even though what he did was wrong and really deplorable) aside and lets look at hisimpact on the world. He was the biggest thing since Elvis. RIP MJ.

Damn i grew up to this mans music.
Ill admit after all these allegations against him and the fact that he kinda went off the deep end, I kinda strayed away from him. But now that hes gone Icouldnt help but feel a bit sad. Idk why. reading through all of these replies, facebook status' and listen to his music again is really emotional. Imsurprised I remember the words to these songs. The beggining to Human Nature really hit me
ohwell.gif

R.I.P. MJ

jackoq.jpg

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
wow... some people in the world today
smh.gif

but forreal, i was playing I Can't Help It earlier and i just lost it.. this dude Michael made beautiful music, man. i'm really, really moved right now
tired.gif

While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.
So let's say you starting dating a girl and things are going so well that you'd want her to meet your family. But all of a sudden yourmother dies. Would you want her to get emotional? what if she said, "I've never met your mother so I wouldn't understand your grief. I'm notgoing to the funeral with you."

And White Sox suck.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom