Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

My Theory:

Dude's not even dead. He's just sittin on a beach somewhere for the rest of his life, out of the public eye, which I'm sure hes very sick of.

I was walking into a restaurant this afternoon when I overhead some dude behind us say, "I can't believe Michael Jackson died..." I had the
eek.gif
frown.gif
face in disbelief.

RIP MJ.

I'm still in shock. R.I.P. MJ If the Jackson family decide to have a public funeral service for him....................it's going to be insane.

Even through all the problems that surrounded him, he was still the king of pop. Sad to see a legend go

RIP the probably my favorite musician of all time....I grew up on this mans music and i still bump his songs damn near daily....usually celeb deaths have noeffect on me what so ever but this one is different

Originally Posted by hella handsome

^^^ that image of mikes influence on music as a whole shows there will be no other like him.
and there's MUCH more missing from that list.

Raz B? what the heck...

Owen Benjamin made ALOT of sense
Owen Benjamin:
when he was alive everyone attacked him, when he died everyone is mourning him. if the world was a person it would be manic depressive

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Owen Benjamin:
when he was alive everyone attacked him, when he died everyone is mourning him. if the world was a person it would be manic depressive

The world is a bunch of Joe Budden's really.

Real sick, brawl nights, I preform like Mike, anyone Tyson, Jordan, Jackson, action, pack guns,ridiculous..
pimp.gif

if only we were this passionate about important things like health care..poverty...aids...our education...

if every time we heard that a teenager was shot and killed over drugs...and there was a 110 + page thread on the internet within 24 hrs...

we would be living in a different world...

Owen Benjamin:

Good point. Seems as if the industries build up a star to tear them apart. Its how it is like Britney Spears, they love kicking em while their down. I dontcare if people who hated em mourn for him because he's gone now and I'd rather them mourn then continue attacking. Eventhough people in the media ismedia still attack. R.I.P. Mike!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Owen Benjamin:

So what though ?

He's dead ...

People get upset if people still talk about him ... so it's basically a lose-lose .

Originally Posted by copped

if only we were this passionate about important things like health care..poverty...aids...our education...

if every time we heard that a teenager was shot and killed over drugs...and there was a 110 + page thread on the internet within 24 hrs...

we would be living in a different world...
Michael Jackson made Universal Health Care possible , nourished poverty & cured Aids with Thriller .

Back
Top Bottom