Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

This has to be THE fastest growing thread in the history of NT.
It really isn't though.

Yeah, because I don't want to be jerk about things, but there were some Wallet Breakers posts back when EKIN was still around that snowballed into almost ahundred pages within hours.

Rest in peace, King of Pop.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn Lou Ferrigno was going to hard on mike.
frown.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P. MJ
The Hulk? What channel was this?
On TMZ
Honestly, will they get anyone to talk these days? Why does anyone care what Lou Ferrigno thinks? Exactly like what Chappelle said about Ja Rule

Im watching punk @@@ Corey Feldman on Larry king all on MJ's sack right now. Just a few years ago you was bashing the dude, talkin bout @%@ he did with youas a teen.
He said Mike never touched him but showed him noodie books of men and women 2gether. It was a noodie book Cory, you were 14! What are you gay? Were you turnedoff by the noodie books?

MJ was just prolly trying to be cool like "yea, check this out!"

He wants to bring it up years later. Loser @@@ boy.

Corey Feldman used to dress like MJ..what the hell is his problem.

Why all this hate, if it wasnt for MJ the music business would be nothing like it is today.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn Lou Ferrigno was going to hard on mike.
frown.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P. MJ
The Hulk? What channel was this?
On TMZ
Honestly, will they get anyone to talk these days? Why does anyone care what Lou Ferrigno thinks? Exactly like what Chappelle said about Ja Rule
wheres ja?! whats ja gotta say

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Later today I have got to cop the Essential Michael Jackson.

JUST downloaded the album, I cant let this man go, im goin to harlem today at the apollo theather n singinin wit these dudes smh @ me. dont care tho, I lovedthis man, I wonder how Chris Tucker is feeling right now.

I can't even sleep. It feels like a family memeber died. It's Michael effin Jackson...he can't die. It's impossible.

I'm crackin up at this dude on tv with the penny loafers dancing for the crowed doing MJ moves. I feel so bad for em, im like just stop dude, stop.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why all this hate, if it wasnt for MJ the music business would be nothing like it is today.
+1

On a side note, I never thought I'd see the day where Quincy Jones would survive to out-live perhaps his greatest mentee.
tired.gif

...some of the realest words ever spoken by Chris Brown

"Michael Jackson is the reason why I do music and why I am an entertainer. "I am devastated by this great loss, and I will continue to be humbled and inspired by his legacy. My prayers are with his family. Michael will be deeply missed, but never forgotten. He's the greatest … the best ever. No one will ever be better."

Fox News (1st batch below) & CNN (gold writing) are continuously updating their front pictures, pretty cool

062609_mj5.jpg

062609_mj7.jpg

062609_mj4.jpg

062609_mj.jpg

062609_mj2.jpg

062609_mj3.jpg

mj.t1.getty.3.jpg

mj.t1.getty.5.jpg

t1wide.jackson.jpg

mj.t1.getty.11.jpg

mj.t1.getty.7.jpg

mj.t1.getty.4.jpg

I'm devastated. I never thought I'd be so bummed over this. The plastic surgery jokes and all that other #%++ kinda took away from his music inrecent years but he has by far been more influential on my life, than any other artist. Some of my best memories in high school included me getting ribbed bymy teammates for playing his songs on my ipod in the locker room before ballgames.
laugh.gif
Iwas sooo looking forward to the new music/tour he was supposed to be working on. Ebay is going nuts. Getting his vinyl is going to be a nightmare on mywallet.

That joint Bana posted a few pages back is probably the coolest tribute to the man I've seen so far. Good looks to whoever posted those wallpapers too. Good stuff.
pimp.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by s dubl

+1

On a side note, I never thought I'd see the day where Quincy Jones would survive to out-live perhaps his greatest mentee.
tired.gif

My man,

Elizabeth Taylor is still alive.

Diana Ross is still alive.

Julius F. Wrek

A truly sad news.. Still can't believe this.
I'm glad I bought an original 1982 Thriller vinyl last year!

Carlos Diaz says in the movie Bruno...Bruno interviews Latoya Jackson and begs her to speak like Michael. He gets her iphone and tells the other guy in german"here's Michael Jacksons phone number"

Lol

He says he wonders if they are going to edit that part out now.

Back
Top Bottom