Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Dude got a "DS" vinyl of Thriller going for $4500
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by atcho

A truly sad news.. Still can't believe this.
I'm glad I bought the original 1982 Thriller vinyl last year!

that's still at my Mom's crib. Will take pictures if I go there tonight.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

^ WORD IM BOUT GET ON IT

MOMS GOT LIKE 20 OF THEM THANGS LAYIN AROUND
laugh.gif

one of the lamest things Ive heard....why sell now, what you're not a fan now because the man died?

I swear so much dis-respect.

I wish I still had my old MJ records and a player to play them in...I'd play em right now in memory...selling would be the last thing on my mind.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Anyone went up to Gary?
I heard there was alot of people posted in front of his childhood home today.

I live 15 minutes from Gary btw, might head up there tomorrow.

Yo, you know where the exact house is? Address please? I might head up there saturday to pay respects. Best I could do since LA is only 3000 miles away!
laugh.gif

Rest in peace, Mike...

One thing I would really like to know is, why did he get so many plastic surgeries and bleach himself white? Excuse me for my ignorance

If somebody was able to snap a picture of Mike in the ambulance, hospital or coroners van....that's an easy 10 million or more in they pocket. Magazineswill be paying money out the @@@ for pics!!

Dog. CNN still going in on Mike like crazy talking about how dude moms let him get beat and how
his family wasnt there for him, and how he is broke and spent all his money on Neverland....crazy!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

If somebody was able to snap a picture of Mike in the ambulance, hospital or coroners van....that's an easy 10 million or more in they pocket. Magazines will be paying money out the @@@ for pics!!

they did. Page 1....
tired.gif

Still can't believe it,
I first heard the news at around 08:00pm last night at work ....it's now 10:50 in the morning (GMT) ....I haven't been to sleep, just been up all nighton here & watching the news coverage.

The Thriller LP dropped in 82 ...that's 27 years that this man's music has been in my soul! ...the soundtrack to my life.

i got a vinyl copy of thriller chillin right here as well. never selling that though
laugh.gif

i was really bummed out today. i spent countless days as a kid watching moonwalker. i saw captain EO in 3d as a kid. MJ set the soundtrack for my childhood.i've never felt like this about a celebrity passing before.

as i've talked to people today, i also learned about the age gap between people. some younger kids only really know him as a creep type dude, and it truelysaddened me. MJ is THAT DUDE.

as bummed out as i am, i know he is moonwalking in a better place.

thanks mike.

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn Lou Ferrigno was going to hard on mike.
frown.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P. MJ
The Hulk? What channel was this?
On TMZ
Honestly, will they get anyone to talk these days? Why does anyone care what Lou Ferrigno thinks? Exactly like what Chappelle said about Ja Rule
wheres ja?! whats ja gotta say
Naw i heard lou was helping mike get back in shape for his upcoming tours. so i was saying maybe Lou was going to hard on him.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i got a vinyl copy of thriller chillin right here as well. never selling that though
laugh.gif

i was really bummed out today. i spent countless days as a kid watching moonwalker. i saw captain EO in 3d as a kid. MJ set the soundtrack for my childhood. i've never felt like this about a celebrity passing before.

as i've talked to people today, i also learned about the age gap between people. some younger kids only really know him as a creep type dude, and it truely saddened me. MJ is THAT DUDE.

as bummed out as i am, i know he is moonwalking in a better place.

thanks mike.
true story...I even had the Captain Eo shirt from Disneyland that I hated to wear because it had a pink stripe on it
laugh.gif

Still can't beleive this is real....

I was going to say that I'm sort of glad the freak show is finally over, but as I began to type it occured to me that it likely won't be true.

I personally think Mike offed himself.

Back
Top Bottom