Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

yeah, real talk, i just shed a tear a lil' while ago while watching larry king and they showed the people in front of the apollo and interviewed a few ofthem.

i guess that's when it finally set in.

never been this effected by someone's death that i didn't know personally.

i played a michael jackson tribute tonight at my dj gig. ended with "never can say goodbye"...

gonna do the same at all my dj gigs for the rest of the week.

RIP MJ.

One of my favorite songs was
"Leave me Alone"

Im happy for dude. Im glad he doesn't have to deal with all this b.s. anymore. The hate, the media......

I hope he gets to do all the things now he wasn't able to do here.

A fan just had a video on cnn....

"I loved Michael Jackson,
I hated Michael Jackson,
I was proud of Michael Jackson, I was ashamed of Michael Jackson, I felt sorry for Michael Jackson, I embraced Michael Jackson, I looked up to Michael Jackson,ect... I will miss Michael Jackson."

The realest @@! I've heard alllll year.

pimp.gif

word mom dukes showed me A PIC OF HER WHIPING LIPSTICK OF MIKES FACE AFTER SHE KISSED HIM WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 15
CRAZY !
WHY ISNT MOONWALKER ON DVD ?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Damn haven't seen you post for a while.
Yea had to come out the cuts for this one.......Just a sad, sad day....Had a N' in tears earlier, real **+%.....

People don't really realize who we just lost, and its a shame reading replies like "he just another person dead", "people dieeveryday"...

NO. Michael Jackson is not just another person. This is the biggest icon and probably the most famous person we have EVER seen, EVER. Bigger than Jordan,bigger than Ali, bigger than life..and now he's gone. I'm not gonna sit here and argue that i was the biggest MJ fan but i was BIG fan. Loved thedude..Just can't explain how i feel right now y'all....**+% is insane..

*wipes tear*

so homicide is investigating jacko's death? they say possible anna nicole smith type death. and did jacko have a demerol shot the day before he died? %@#

Originally Posted by slaterSB

so homicide is investigating jacko's death? they say possible anna nicole smith type death. and did jacko have a demerol shot the day before he died? %@#
Appears like that could be the case...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2501914/Michael-Jacksons-last-moments.html

Last night it was suspected his collapse could have been caused by an overdose of painkillers.

An Emergency Room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol - similar to morphine.

A Jacko source said: "Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing.

"His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.

"His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes "But found he was in full respiratory arrest, no breathing and no pulse. They started full CPR and rushed him to hospital.

"When he arrived they started resuscitation, giving him heart shocks and inserted a breathing tube and other supportive measures to try and save his life.

"He never regained consciousness.The family was told that he had passed."

Sorry y'all i just have to post this video again
ohwell.gif

MJ was loved like none other

You will be missed

King of Pop MUSIC.

Demorall is something you cannot mess with. My friend was prescribed Demorall once and he had a syringe that he would just shoot small amounts in his mouth. Hesaid if you were to take a shot of it (as in like a shot glass) you would probably die. It slows down your system to the point you cannot function.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Rest in peace, Mike...

One thing I would really like to know is, why did he get so many plastic surgeries and bleach himself white? Excuse me for my ignorance

tired.gif

He had a skin disease called vitiligo, which causes dispigmentation of a persons skin color.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Damn haven't seen you post for a while.
Yea had to come out the cuts for this one.......Just a sad, sad day....Had a N' in tears earlier, real **+%.....

People don't really realize who we just lost, and its a shame reading replies like "he just another person dead", "people die everyday"...

NO. Michael Jackson is not just another person. This is the biggest icon and probably the most famous person we have EVER seen, EVER. Bigger than Jordan, bigger than Ali, bigger than life..and now he's gone. I'm not gonna sit here and argue that i was the biggest MJ fan but i was BIG fan. Loved the dude..Just can't explain how i feel right now y'all....**+% is insane..

*wipes tear*
Co-sign. We'll never see another entertainer like him. Not even if life on Earth is around for another 1000 years.

Damn y'all.....Can't %#%%#@ sleep or nothing....

Can yall %#%%#@ believe it????
eek.gif

I'm depressed, real $%+@

laugh.gif
the %!*$ is your problem?..you have friends or fam?...gospend time with them or something

and i can believe it ...he been sick for months lol

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Damn y'all.....Can't %#%%#@ sleep or nothing....

Can yall %#%%#@ believe it????
eek.gif

I'm depressed, real $%+@

laugh.gif
the %!%* is your problem?..you have friends or fam?...go spend time with them or something
shutthefup.gif

Won't even waste my time with you boy....ain't worth it.

I got feelings and i got emotions and ain't scared to show them, say what you want but its how i feel at the moment...so take ya emoticons and beat it, nopun

according to this article, his "this is it" tour, set to start july 8th, broke the record for the fastest ticket sales in history:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...balloons-to-50-show-run-stretching-into-2010/

what other artist could pull that off after 4 whole decades of being in the music business?

a true legend.

the single biggest human being of all time, with the exception of jesus christ perhaps.

two of my biggest regrets is not seeing him, or james brown, live in concert.

smh.gif

If people in North America are so affected by this news just picture the rest of the world. Michael had alot of fans in NA but X10 for the rest of the world

BBC has over 100k emails just from fans

Crazy

still cant believe this, def didnt wake up thinking he would be dead. R.I.P to his fam, some people just dont understand what just happened.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

If people in North America are so affected by this news just picture the rest of the world. Michael had alot of fans in NA but X10 for the rest of the world

BBC has over 100k emails just from fans

Crazy
Truth

I was just watching the "earth song" video on youtube and these were some of the comments posted
eek.gif

R.I.P from Denmark! He was the best! ;'(

[emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji] We LoVe YoU MiChAeL[emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji]

R.I.P from Germany

RIP didnt agree with somethings

but my god could you sing
wink.gif

lots of love England

[*] R.I.P. from Poland

R.I.P. from Germany and Tunisia!
We'll always love you and you'll be forever in our hearts!

R.I.P
from Germany
my king

oh gott mj voll unvorstellbar das du gestorben bist kann ich ovll nicht so glauben !!!!
RIP from germania <3

R.I.P. from POLAND.

R.I.P from Neunkirchen (Germany)

R.I.P from Esslingen am Neckar (Germany)

R.I.P From France :'(

everyone loved the dude, all over the world...alot of his fans don't even know english but probly know each and every word from his songs....amazing

Back
Top Bottom