Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

surprised no one has brought up the baby out the window thing ... if he loves children so much, why would he do that?

Show his baby off to the fans?....yeah....Why would he do that?.....a 15lb baby....
grin.gif

Bottomline........If michael did something to those kids that he wasn't supposed to, then he's probably dealing with that right now IMO.

We don't know what he did and did not do, all we can go buy is that he was aquitted on all of those charges.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mike wasn't bleachin his skin, he had a disorder

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]He had a disorder yes, but i think he helped to speed the process up[/color]
%%%% did you watch the whole video. In it they say the process can happen really fast or really slow. Did you see the pics also he still had someblack spots on him in 2003.

aint none of yall letting dude baby sit ya kids , so he had to be up to no good
grin.gif

everybody else its wierd, MJ its fine
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i mean we can all yell about lockin it, and shovin da truth under da bed pun intended, but let's face it folks...that was weird.

Hella weird. Especially when the man throws 10 million dollars at a kid to make the case disappears.

I ain't saying he did it, but something is not right with that situation.

He was accuesed of this Twice. I can understand him not doing it and parents trying to get paid the first time. Then years later another 1 said he wasmolested. Im sorry but @*+ is wrong with him

surprised no one has brought up the baby out the window thing ... if he loves children so much, why would he do that?

This goes back to what I was trying to get at before.

He has the mentality of a kid, so holding a baby over a balcony wasn't such a bad idea to him.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
It's ridiculous that people can try so hard to ignore this type of %%#% because he was the "King of Pop"

Get the *%%$ outta here...this whole thing was some ILL %%#%. Point blank.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Making a thread about this is like making a thread about Kobe's Rape charges, or OJ's murder trial. All it can do is divide.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So we shouldn't think critically about things that may be controversial? It's possible that that mentality has (and continues to have) more of a negative impact on our world than any other one thing.
no, that is called "HATTTTTINNN" to the ignorant
and disrespectful to the ignorant + emotional

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

He has the mentality of a kid, so holding a baby over a balcony wasn't such a bad idea to him.

Fam' He flashed him for like 1second....yall are acting like Mike Dangled the kid from one leg off the balcony with one arm...

...He was bear huggin' shorty...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Fam' He flashed him for like 1second....yall are acting like Mike Dangled the kid from one leg off the balcony with one arm...

There is no way you can justify what he did with the kid over the balcony I'm sorry.

Showing the kid closer to the railing is one thing, but holding him over the railing is too much....crossing the line ftl ....

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Showing the kid closer to the railing is one thing, but holding him over the railing is too much....crossing the line ftl ....
Any dad's that put there kids up on there shoulders need to be taboo as well
eyes.gif

I dont understand...Did yall think he would drop the kid?...
laugh.gif

The child has a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Making a thread about this is like making a thread about Kobe's Rape charges, or OJ's murder trial. All it can do is divide. The matter of fact is dude was acquitted on all charges over ALL of his cases. Mike was too good for this cruel world anyway, and deserved better. Innocence destroyed. Michael didn't abuse anyone, We abused him.
Well said
/thread

No matter how you put it, its simply wrong. here is a guy who had millions of dollars and instead of being in bed with a bunch of naked women, he was in bedwith kids?

Then he got acussed of molesting kids twice, not once but twice. If you are innocent you dont settle with the family for 18 million. thats a lot of money, alot of money to keep peoples mouth shut.

He got accussed of molesting the first kid and he settled it outside of court.

Alright so lets say , maybe he didnt molest that kid, and he was just sleeping in the same bed with him, but dont you think that after being accussed ofmolesting him and paying out that big settlement that he would learn from his mistake and never do it again? A normal person accussed of something like this,if they were innocent, would simply never do it again, but he just kept sleeping with kids, isnt that a little disturbing?

a grown man sleeping in the same bed with other peoples kids is simply disturbing, no matter how you look at it. in a big +$% house like that?? with plentyof rooms? and no parents??

give me a break

laugh.gif

ANYTHING could have happened.

You know Mike be wearing those ruby red, no place like home, Dorothy from Wizard of OZ shoes... and those glittery socks. What if he would have slipped? Theyboth go over. A bird could have flew by and distracted him... someone could have took a pics and the flash could have distracted him... someone could haveyelled his name and distracted him... the phone could have rang... ANYTHING.

No parent in their right mind would ever leave any of that to chance.

dude was crazy

I don't kno how anyone would give their kid's to anyone and let them sleep with them.

blame the parent's of those kid's they are as wacko as michael

I dont care if dude was king of pop, famous, rich, watever.

!$+ who sleep's with kid's? something wrong with you

michael needed help that's why he killed himself

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

in my opinion he never did anything to those kids except love them in a way society deems "weird" ...

How did you honestly view his relationship w. children? Did you think it was strange, or was he just misunderstood?

i think he was midunderstood,

laugh.gif

ANYTHING could have happened.

You know Mike be wearing those ruby red, no place like home, Dorothy from Wizard of OZ shoes... and those glittery socks. What if he would have slipped? They both go over. A bird could have flew by and distracted him... someone could have took a pics and the flash could have distracted him... someone could have yelled his name and distracted him... the phone could have rang... ANYTHING.

No parent in their right mind would ever leave any of that to chance.
Yet millions of parents do equally dumb things EVERY DAY. They just aren't on TV.

Back
Top Bottom