Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Carry on with the senseless bashing of a hero
wink.gif
yea, this is senseless, dude settled lawsuits and paid u[pwards to 30 million dollars but we are senseless
So GUNNA if someone were to do something ' that mike did ' to one of ya lil ones, you would take the 30 mil?
If I was the type of parent to let my kids stay with MJ unsupervised even after allegations of acting inappropriately, then yes I probably would take the 30 million.

That's EXACTLY what I came in to say.....

you gotta realize that these aren't "normal" parents. NO parent....and let me reiterate...NO parent would let their child spend the night at MJ's house unattended. You all can bring up the argument that "nothing probably happened because they settled for $ out of court, and if it was my child I would have killed someone who I suspected molested my kid." THese are parents who obviously view the almighty dollar more than their own child's well-being. These are NOT sane parents/guardians. The first red-flag that should have been raised was when they actually agreed to let their kids sleep over.
smh.gif
You're defeating your own argument. If a parent values the dollar more than their own child's well-being explain to me what makes you think they wouldn't concoct a story to get money out of MJ?

The point I was making is that these parents aren't right in the head for letting their kids sleep over at MJ's house KNOWING his history. As Nawth put it, those are the parents who value the dollar more than their own kids well-being.

Again...it all goes back to his history. If you have an "accused" molester on your block, would YOU as a parent let your kid

A) hang out

B) sleep over

I'm sure you'll answer no to both of those...so it all goes back to the type of parent who knowingly is aware of his history that will LET their childshare a bed with Michael Jackson.

on a side note....McCauley Culkin anyone? Didn't Jackson have a weird-!*$ relationship with him when Culkin was a young kid?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

surprised no one has brought up the baby out the window thing ... if he loves children so much, why would he do that?

This goes back to what I was trying to get at before.

He has the mentality of a kid, so holding a baby over a balcony wasn't such a bad idea to him.

Fam' He flashed him for like 1second....yall are acting like Mike Dangled the kid from one leg off the balcony with one arm...

...He was bear huggin' shorty...
Showing the kid closer to the railing is one thing, but holding him over the railing is too much....crossing the line ftl ....

I dont understand...Did yall think he would drop the kid?...
laugh.gif

The child has a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver....

ANYTHING could have happened.

You know Mike be wearing those ruby red, no place like home, Dorothy from Wizard of OZ shoes... and those glittery socks. What if he would have slipped? They both go over. A bird could have flew by and distracted him... someone could have took a pics and the flash could have distracted him... someone could have yelled his name and distracted him... the phone could have rang... ANYTHING.

No parent in their right mind would ever leave any of that to chance.

roll.gif

Fam, He wasnt tightrope walking accross 2 buildings...Yall come up with anything to bash this poor man

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

surprised no one has brought up the baby out the window thing ... if he loves children so much, why would he do that?

He has the mentality of a kid, so holding a baby over a balcony wasn't such a bad idea to him.

Fam' He flashed him for like 1second....yall are acting like Mike Dangled the kid from one leg off the balcony with one arm...

Showing the kid closer to the railing is one thing, but holding him over the railing is too much....crossing the line ftl ....
Any dad's that put there kids up on there shoulders need to be taboo as well
eyes.gif

naww fam, we talking like at minimum (sp?) a 5 story building. A grown man is 6 ft average with the child holding on to the shoulder head or hands, with thedad holding on to the calves/quad

way different. why take that chance at all???? anything could happen anything
grin.gif

I mean, why would you even make a thread about this right after he dies though?

Here we are celebrating his life/legacy and then you bring up negativity.

At the end of the day, he was acquitted and that's all that should matter.

who how the hell did WE abuse mike?

The media, sir.

I dont understand...Did yall think he would drop the kid?...
laugh.gif

The child has a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver....

why EXCUSE his behavior? The fact that you had no doubt that he wouldn't drop the kid DOESN'T make it right...at all.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

So in defending him I should elaborate that I would let my imaginary kids sleep with him?
LALALALALALA
Absolutely. If you don't think that's an important question to ask when you're saying him sleeping with kids normal or harmless orsimply misunderstood, then you're even more misguided than I thought...

Originally Posted by SephirothXII

No matter how you put it, its simply wrong. here is a guy who had millions of dollars and instead of being in bed with a bunch of naked women, he was in bed with kids?
Let me play devil's advocate for a second...Yes, I agree that it is completely unacceptable for an adult to sleep in the bed with children.However, he had the Peter Pan complex and he thought himself as a child himself. What if he saw nothing absolutely wrong with it and that it was just likeother kids having sleepovers with each other sharing the same bed?

Then he got acussed of molesting kids twice, not once but twice. If you are innocent you dont settle with the family for 18 million. thats a lot of money, a lot of money to keep peoples mouth shut.

He got accussed of molesting the first kid and he settled it outside of court.

What parents would settle for money having had their children molested? If my child was molested, I would not settle for money and I would want to see theperpetrator rotting in jail.

If Michael is truly innocent, why is it so hard to believe that these parents were money hungry and accused him of this in a way to exploit him to winmillions? Michael has been with TONS and TONS of children, only he has only been accused twice. How come not more have come out of the woodworks to say theygot molested by him? What about all the kids who said Michael never would touch them innapropriately?

Alright so lets say , maybe he didnt molest that kid, and he was just sleeping in the same bed with him, but dont you think that after being accussed of molesting him and paying out that big settlement that he would learn from his mistake and never do it again? A normal person accussed of something like this, if they were innocent, would simply never do it again, but he just kept sleeping with kids, isnt that a little disturbing?

a grown man sleeping in the same bed with other peoples kids is simply disturbing, no matter how you look at it. in a big +$% house like that?? with plenty of rooms? and no parents??

give me a break

Let's say Michael is really innocent, then why would he sleep in bed with children? Like I said previously, maybe he never saw anything wrong with it inhis head. He did have the Peter Pan complex. Disturbing to us, but then again, Michael was different.

But who knows now...I can see two sides of the argument. However, they are loopholes of the stories. I will post some links in a bit.

I understand if people loved MJ's music, but to defend some of his antics which he brought onto himself is foolish. Mike was a total headcase, and he usedhis self-created craziness for the sole purpose of public attention. too much money will eventually make any man feel they can do, and get away with anything.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I understand if people loved MJ's music, but to defend some of his antics which he brought onto himself is foolish. Mike was a total headcase, and he used his self-created craziness for the sole purpose of public attention. too much money will eventually make any man feel they can do, and get away with anything.
Indeed. It's more of a surprise not to see a prominent celebrity become a stark-raving lunatic because of their newfound wealth.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I understand if people loved MJ's music, but to defend some of his antics which he brought onto himself is foolish. Mike was a total headcase, and he used his self-created craziness for the sole purpose of public attention. too much money will eventually make any man feel they can do, and get away with anything.

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in this thread....

Michael Jackson was the Shyest person in the world...
grin.gif

Here is a link I saw posted on JJB. I do not know how reliable this is. The source is quite questionable, so take it with a grain of salt.

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

Recent photos of Evan Chandler:

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gavedetailed description of Jackson's genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin takingpainkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. " I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but myfather made me to tell only lies. Now I can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me." Evan Chandler wastape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and theywill be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. JordanChandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving adetailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

"Now for the first time I can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father lies to escapefrom being poor."

http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The media, sir.

anything and everything the media went after mike about was because of something dumb mike did

The meida didnt put them kids in his bed, didnt have him hanging kids over #$!#, didnt have him changing his skin color or any of them medical things he did tohimself

I mean, why would you even make a thread about this right after he dies though?

Here we are celebrating his life/legacy and then you bring up negativity.

At the end of the day, he was acquitted and that's all that should matter.

The media, sir.

Because it's something that CAN and SHOULD be discussed. There's a thread celebrating his legacy etc....this is different. I put thedisclaimer at the top of my first post. I think it's relevant discussion considering we are talking about his life. This was a BIG part of his life andultimately the issue that divided many people as far as how they viewed the guy. I wouldn't post this in the other thread because THAT would bedisrespectful. There is great discussion going on in here, and if it's offensive or too sensitive in nature to some who can't handle it, then thisthread needs to be avoided. Sorry if I offended you.

take that L on that...there's absolutely no excuse why anyone let alone michael jackson would hold a baby out a window balcony like that.

article-1143876-037F5890000005DC-118_468x496.jpg

when he did that it sealed it for me that son was kookoo for cocoa puffs.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The media, sir.

anything and everything the media went after mike about was because of something dumb mike did

The meida didnt put them kids in his bed, didnt have him hanging kids over #$!#, didnt have him changing his skin color or any of them medical things he did to himself

You're proving his point about the media abusing him...Mike had a Skin disorder....The media said he bleached it....You ran with the Media...

I don't think typing all that and quoting a large interview give you the right to start a thread like this
indifferent.gif

he's innocent btw

Yet millions of parents do equally dumb things EVERY DAY. They just aren't on TV.
What is your point???
Fam, He wasnt tightrope walking accross 2 buildings...Yall come up with anything to bash this poor man
Did you read any of my other replies? I was actually defending Michael throughout when it came to the molestation allegations. But no matter howyou break it down, there is no excuse in any circumstance for a man to hold his child OVER a balcony. NONE.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Here is a link I saw posted on JJB. I do not know how reliable this is. The source is quite questionable, so take it with a grain of salt.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson's genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. " I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me." Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

"Now for the first time I can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor."

I knew it .

MJ was a very innocent person ... he didn't know the things we now know today .He was very sheltered as a child , then pushed into the spotlight , withouthaving smarts about anything but music .You can see his innocence just from interviews ... how he talked about children , how he talked about animals ... Ihave never in my lifetime believed that Michael Jackson laid a finger on those children ... ever . He had the mind of a young child . He didn't see certainthings as wrong like society did . He loved cartoons , he wanted to be Peter Pan , he had joy in his heart . Nothing Michael Jackson did , NOTHING , has everbeen out of malicious intent . NOTHING .

Sad how the man is dead & people are still bringing dumb things up . He was acquitted of all charges ... & everything was settled out of court . Sorry, if something is settled out of court , all that means to me is that the person wasn't guilty in the first place .

The meida didnt put them kids in his bed, didnt have him hanging kids over #$!#, didnt have him changing his skin color or any of them medical things he did to himself

You have it twisted . Michael didn't think those things were wrong . He thought he was showing off his new baby to the people below him ... & I stilldon't see anything wrong with it . He was clearly trying to show the baby ... come on now .
indifferent.gif

He slept in the bed with children because that's what YOUNG people do . He saw it as a sleepover ... nothing else .

Michael Jackson was just so misunderstood as a person ... I'm done with this topic .

Keep having hate for a person in your heart , a person that is dead ... this topic is one of the reason the man is dead right now .

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson's genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. " I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me." Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

"Now for the first time I can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor."

they got da names confused jordan is da kid and evan is da father.

so i wouldn't put that much merit in this story.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The media, sir.

Michael was just misunderstood, he never had a childhood he was just trying to make up for that i believe. Everybody is saying why would he settle out ofcourt, like i said before do you know how much it cost to maintain those lawyers and you have to pay the judge, and everything else connected with it. Thebalcony thing wouldn't have been such a big deal if anybody else did it, but since it was Michael its the end of the world.

A question...Have you all actually done research and read in depth about the molestation cases?

ninja - Yea, that is why I question its reliability. It is on a lot of websites on the net.

Keep having hate for a person in your heart , a person that is dead ... this topic is one of the reason the man is dead right now .
So people have hate because they have one view and you have another?

mike is not dead because of this topic mike body has been breaking down for years because of the things HE did to it

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

in my opinion he never did anything to those kids except love them in a way society deems "weird" ...

How did you honestly view his relationship w. children? Did you think it was strange, or was he just misunderstood?
misunderstood.

he told dude to sleep on the bed and he got the floor..whats wrong with that? his mansion is probably huggggeee..so im pretty sure little kids are definitelyscared to sleep in a room by themselves..and when u are a kid, u feel safe around an adult. whose the only adult in the house? michael.

jesus chris..people need to drop this mess

A question...Have you all actually done research and read in depth about the molestation cases?

ninja - Yea, that is why I question its reliability. It is on a lot of websites on the net.

of course not

Back
Top Bottom