• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Passing

• Ehh, I don't know

• Total voters
those are so ugly...

just release the concord and black/red and u know they will sell like hot cakes...

JB had to get "creative" but comes up with ugly-*** colorways....

Digging this thread back up...Any news or drop info to ring in the new year?...Playoff XI's got me back looking for pickups in 2013 and these are on the list...

These look much better.
air-jordan-xi-white-red-concord-customs-1.jpg

Too bad these aren't dropping.

Been wanting these since that picture sample surfaced circa 2002-2003

If i can pick these up for half price at the Nike ES, i will have to scoop a pair. I guess......

I'm not mad at the black upper with white PL pair that MJ is rocking up there but I'd be over the moon if they threw the Chi McBride lows on us...Minus the gold championship branding on the tongue that is...Either way I'm game...

I like them hopefully they'll be easy to get since no one else does. SIKE .. they will still sell out in matter of seconds. :smh:

The XI's are my favorite shoe from Jordan Brand and in general I NEVER pass on any XI's.....but for these here:

PASS..... and it's not a close pass either.

Just my opinion but the colors are not blending correctly to form a function-able shoe that flows as they should.

Come on Jordan Brand give the public a Jordan XI low that we will truely appreciate and covet

This abomination here aint getttin it done!

These are garbage...no kinda flow with this shoe at all. Just seems like it's all over the place with color placement. I'm not interested in these...

For some reason these don't look too bad to me. Maybe I'm desensitized by JB's garbage.

I still wouldn't buy them, but they're ok.

Man I buy darn near every retro JB brings out but these are an automatic pass.  Like an earlier post, these things have no flow at all to them.  When are we going to get a straight Concord or Bred low?  I don't like these at all.

swap the upper with the patent leather and use leather on the upper and we have a nice alternative.

the white patent kills the life of the shoe by like 75%.

I'm apparently alone in here in regards to digging this color up :lol:

Should make it an easy cop for my come June then...

Back
Top Bottom