Michael Jordan's Personal Auctions...Vol. WOW

Saw this on deadspin but some of the stuff he is selling is amazing.
i kinda think its rude that he is selling some of the stuff given to him by other athlets...i.e. Lebrons OBAMA shoes and Kobes Signed Huraches.

http://huntauctions.com/hunt.html

147.jpg

177.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

8c.jpg

145.jpg

150a.jpg

and....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

164.jpg

That is sick, but why not donate them to charity or something?

Doesn't he make enough money just from Nike alone?

I am really worried about NIKETalk. If this stuff is not considered "heat" Im not sure what is. This is "allegedly" from his collection. Ifthis is not good enough for us then what exactly is?

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Because he has a god complex and probably figures he's doing you a favor by offering them for sale.

Wouldn't do da Lebron's w/OBAMA signature 4 nothin n da world, but I guess he have so much stuuff in his house, "Why not auction it off."

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Because he has a god complex and probably figures he's doing you a favor by offering them for sale.

I can understand that, but if he sells them to keep the money for himself isn't really a good deed.

Just my personal opinion though.

Just another reason why I won't be purchasing any of his products. After the HOF speech fiasco, I am glad though that he is giving everyone a glimpse to asto who and what he really is.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I am really worried about NIKETalk. If this stuff is not considered "heat" Im not sure what is. This is "allegedly" from his collection. If this is not good enough for us then what exactly is?
agreed, bro.
all of these are coming from the G.O.A.T!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Lol, sounds like Mike.

stop being so greedy MJ, just because you dropped a stack on each ticket at the hall of fame dont mean you gotta post a bunch of stuff on ebay

Back
Top Bottom