Michigan heads, check in!

^^^ Rightfully so. That was my vote.
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

Born and raised in Vassar-> AKA The Sticks, Really nothing good near me, Birch Run outlets my best bet other than that gotta make the drive to Detroit or Ann Arbor area.

Vasser!!! I love it there. you guys have a McDonalds, a stop light and a movie theater that I belive is just now playing Borat.

So I need some help from Detroit/Westland/Livonia heads... Im headed to the Westland, Mi area Sept 28th to the Token Lounge.... Can anyone recommend me a hotel to stay in for no more than $100 a night with a indoor hotel within 10 miles or so... of the area.... No taxis will be takin so somethin close, yes we will be bent so the closer the better.... but nothin to hood...
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock, solardrgn

^^^you should check travel.yahoo.com just make sure its not some hood motel, theres too many of those around there...

Anyways:

Ann Arbor
Air Force Ones & Dunks
Motivation
Premium Streetwear /// Ann Arbor, Michiganmyspace.com/mtvtn

Is the Aqua release this Sat?
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

I am ordering mine since no one in my area is getting a sz. 14 and I have a Finishline giftcard so...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I sure don't check this forum often...

Grand Rapids, more specifically Wyoming, more specifically near Rivertown Crossings...

I would've never imagined this many people on Niketalk from Grand Rapids. Seems like just a while ago there was no one from Michigan period...

Quote:
Grand Rapids, more specifically Wyoming, more specifically near Rivertown Crossings...
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

checkin in for HOLLAND

CONCORDS & SPACEJAMS

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Michigan head here.....repping Redford/Detroit, MI.......and also the Michiana (Michigan-Indiana) area; going to school (and playing ball) at AndrewsUniversity.

And my favorite shoes are XIIIs.....gotta love them.

I thought this post was from like this week....lol

Born and partially raised in Wyoming (played pee wee football w/Drew Neitzel) moved to the East Side, Macomb Township, and now I'm in the middle of those 2at MSU.

Favorite Shoes.....white/caro xiis

Living in Romulus..... (born detroit)
Store 472 Rules...(Southland-FinisLine)

(anybody around here my age; 17)

I'm in Mt. Pleasant for school (fire up chips!), work in Lansing, and stay in Waterford/Pontiac

Fav. Shoe gotta be the Black/Red (no bread) 11's

and ima 12

Back
Top Bottom