microsoft coming for the crown??????? MICROSOFT NEO and DUO late 2020

i need all these bums to release theirs
so apple can perfect it
not saying apples gonna be perfect
but def will be better than the competition when it releases

bruh chill
u dont know if it even works as advertised :lol:

Lol fam I think there are just alot of us that are frustrated with the lack of innovation outta Apple. If you not heavily invested in the ecosystem I could see people saying they ready to jump for the next thing smoking. That iphone 11 and 11 Pro are TRASH....

Apple gotta stop slapping better camera specs on **** and releasing software updates that kills our old phones. People have had it, I'm not dropping a g so u can sell me the same **** with a better cam.

Honest truth, if it wasn't for iTunes, I would've moved on from apple a long time ago.

Man the streaming wave got me off of that bro. I can use Apple Music on Android now too. That pretty much spells the end of an era for me.

That’s fire, pushing the foldable genre into it’s next gen already. Innovation looking promising.

Man the streaming wave got me off of that bro. I can use Apple Music on Android now too. That pretty much spells the end of an era for me.

I hear ya, man, but having my music available locally is something I don't think I will ever let go of. And I know many don't care much about it, but I love listening stats, which I don't think Apple Music makes available.

Used windows all my life
never will buy another again

in my experience windows makes the worst goddamn computers \ labtops

imo

Lol fam I think there are just alot of us that are frustrated with the lack of innovation outta Apple. If you not heavily invested in the ecosystem I could see people saying they ready to jump for the next thing smoking. That iphone 11 and 11 Pro are TRASH....

Apple gotta stop slapping better camera specs on **** and releasing software updates that kills our old phones. People have had it, I'm not dropping a g so u can sell me the same **** with a better cam.
My launch day X
still going strong
I never update software unless
I have to
Think I’m on the first version of iOS 12 still :lol:

bruh chill
u dont know if it even works as advertised :lol:

lmao Facetime and iMessage the only things keeping me bruh. I need something new now. Ive been a fan of the iphone for the longest but they don’t care about true innovation anymore and this looks dope as hell.

Reasons I have an iphone
1. 10 year long group chat with 8 closest high school friends
2. Facetime with parents and relatives - nothing is easier

That’s literally it. Phones are for communication and the people I communicate with all have iPhones so i’m stuck with it.

Android > iPhone, CMM

the only superior feature iPhone has over Android atm is iMessaging and FaceTime. Periodt.

Outside of that Android is superior in every other way

Back
Top Bottom