Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

eek.gif
COPPING IMMEDIATELY

Eh, took them long enough, I've been thinking of a device like this for the longest of time. I need to get filthy rich so I can start putting some of myideas to use.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
ultra-hip man. you're awesome.
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

Eh, took them long enough, I've been thinking of a device like this for the longest of time. I need to get filthy rich so I can start putting some of myideas to use.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

Back
Top Bottom