Microsoft is going to change the game with this one...

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
ultra-hip man. you're awesome.
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

i shouldn't have to explain it to you
laugh.gif

how about for starters: everything they just showed in the video?
grin.gif

People in here *****ing about no keyboard, while missing the fact that they are building computers now customized to fit into how people actually live theirlives... no more finding a way to make your laptop work as a portable computer, or some kind of oversized PDA... i can't believe people don't see therevolution taking place in front of them in technology. it's becoming humanized.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Anyways - i think a lot of you guys are really short-sighted in how you dismiss stuff like this so quickly... you harp on one missing feature instead of imagining how this could possibly work in SO many ways that are just not possible today.

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

People in here *****ing about no keyboard, while missing the fact that they are building computers now customized to fit into how people actually live theirlives... no more finding a way to make your laptop work as a portable computer, or some kind of oversized PDA... i can't believe people don't see therevolution taking place in front of them in technology. it's becoming humanized.

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I use ubuntu linux
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

like?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom