Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

Can someone explain to me how you put extra tickets in on the FNL app? I've never seen the option to do that...
buy more phones and data lines with unique IPs (or use VPNs but that's subject to getting caught in known botting IP network blocks) and make more accounts to create more unique entries that are technically duplicates for yourself. if you don't want to buy phone lines, you can risk doing it on multiple devices (or emulating them with a powerful enough computer) connecting from the same home network, or just get more (non sneaker fan) friends who will be willing to put down entries for you on their phones

buy more phones and data lines with unique IPs (or use VPNs but that's subject to getting caught in known botting IP network blocks) and make more accounts to create more unique entries that are technically duplicates for yourself. if you don't want to buy phone lines, you can risk doing it on multiple devices (or emulating them with a powerful enough computer) connecting from the same home network, or just get more (non sneaker fan) friends who will be willing to put down entries for you on their phones

Oh I see. Misunderstanding on my part. I thought there was a something like how FLX has "head starts".

:smh: :smh: :smh: oh great. The Yankee fans saw these.

yankee fans have seen these and been saying this from the start. Where you been?

Oh I see. Misunderstanding on my part. I thought there was a something like how FLX has "head starts".

think He was messing with you. On the app or online if you go under your rewards you can use your points to attain multiple tickets. Did it one time and got like 15 extra tickets and still struck out. It’s hot and miss.

think He was messing with you. On the app or online if you go under your rewards you can use your points to attain multiple tickets. Did it one time and got like 15 extra tickets and still struck out. It’s hot and miss.
i literally did not know this LOL
silly canadians dont even have the real apps for snkrs/ftl/etc

Air Jordan 3 "Georgetown"
Release Date: Mar 20th, 2021 (Saturday)
Color: Midnight Navy/Cement Grey/White
Mens: $190
Style Code: CT8532-401

feature image
Air-Jordan-3-Georgetown-CT8532-401-Store-List-1.jpg

Pretty sure these are delayed here in UK & Europe as no raffles are up at all. I was looking forward to getting these too. I wonder how long we are going to have to wait as I have seen nothing about them being pushed back.

Back
Top Bottom