Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Man these dude's can't stop winning. RIC flair drip and we the ones been everywhere lately.

Who cares?

kick rocks.

HoarseAltruisticArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif

***** was really ready to count them out a few years ago

i been meaning to reply to you about this..

turns out they sabotaged their own careers ala Fabolous on elektra records to get off a label so they purposefully turned cold to get off 300 ent.

• Migos—alongside their label Quality Control Music—began to rise through the ranks, 300 Entertainment swooped in to sign the Atlanta trio in 2014. However, instead of the deal leading to a fruitful relationship, the partnership soon soured, with behind-the-scenes issues culminating in Migos and Quality Control parting ways with 300.

In Complex's new cover story, Migos and Quality Control Music executives Kevin "Coach K" Lee and Pierre "Pee" Thomas spoke with Brandon "Jinx" Jenkins about the problems they had at 300, and what it took to make a clean break from the label.

"300 was the biggest hurdle. They tried to hold us against our will," Offset says. "It wasn't never no in-house hurdles we ever had, like where it had been a problem. With 300, that was the biggest thing, going through times and situations with them."

The hurdle, as Pee explains it, was preventing them from seeing a financial return on new releases. "For 18 months, we couldn't sell no product. Whatever that was already out, that was already on iTunes or whatever, that was cool, but anything that we was putting out, it was like we was shackled down."

An example Pee points to is "Look at My Dab,"a Migos record that helped push the dance move craze into the public eye. While the song was making noise across the country, its success was stifled from the business end. "It was one of the biggest songs of that year," he says. "We had the athletes doing it. You had the kids, everybody was doing it. But you ain't see it on iTunes, you see what I'm saying? We couldn't sell it. We couldn't stream it."

Pee continues, “We got a company saying, "Y'all can't put no music out. We ain't letting y'all sell nothing. We ain't letting y'all, until whatever.”

The struggle to take full control of their destiny played out in a legal showdown, and Pee estimates they spent around a half a million dollars in fees to get out of their contract with 300.

“As soon as we came to a [legal] agreement, we leaked 'Bad and Boujee,'" Coach K adds. "The rest is history."
http://www.complex.com/music/2018/02/migos-on-why-they-left-300-entertainment

Last edited:
If you don't get outta here with this reggaeton trap. :lol:

The irony is this song is them tryna sound like Migos and Future.

bad bunny raps nothing like migos, he definitely rappin on trap beats (like everyone else is) just take da L b..that bad bunny Chambea video been out for months (December) and even charted higher on billboard ..they swagga jacked it a..its fine to state da obvious :lol:

i been meaning to reply to you about this..

turns out they sabotaged their own careers ala Fabolous on elektra records to get off a label so they purposefully turned cold to get off 300 ent.

• Migos—alongside their label Quality Control Music—began to rise through the ranks, 300 Entertainment swooped in to sign the Atlanta trio in 2014. However, instead of the deal leading to a fruitful relationship, the partnership soon soured, with behind-the-scenes issues culminating in Migos and Quality Control parting ways with 300.

In Complex's new cover story, Migos and Quality Control Music executives Kevin "Coach K" Lee and Pierre "Pee" Thomas spoke with Brandon "Jinx" Jenkins about the problems they had at 300, and what it took to make a clean break from the label.

"300 was the biggest hurdle. They tried to hold us against our will," Offset says. "It wasn't never no in-house hurdles we ever had, like where it had been a problem. With 300, that was the biggest thing, going through times and situations with them."

The hurdle, as Pee explains it, was preventing them from seeing a financial return on new releases. "For 18 months, we couldn't sell no product. Whatever that was already out, that was already on iTunes or whatever, that was cool, but anything that we was putting out, it was like we was shackled down."

An example Pee points to is "Look at My Dab,"a Migos record that helped push the dance move craze into the public eye. While the song was making noise across the country, its success was stifled from the business end. "It was one of the biggest songs of that year," he says. "We had the athletes doing it. You had the kids, everybody was doing it. But you ain't see it on iTunes, you see what I'm saying? We couldn't sell it. We couldn't stream it."

Pee continues, “We got a company saying, "Y'all can't put no music out. We ain't letting y'all sell nothing. We ain't letting y'all, until whatever.”

The struggle to take full control of their destiny played out in a legal showdown, and Pee estimates they spent around a half a million dollars in fees to get out of their contract with 300.

“As soon as we came to a [legal] agreement, we leaked 'Bad and Boujee,'" Coach K adds. "The rest is history."
http://www.complex.com/music/2018/02/migos-on-why-they-left-300-entertainment

Nah that’s how THEY tell it :lol:. Trust me....they didn’t purposefully go cold. I saw it in real time. I was in Atl at the time. I remember the sentiment vividly.

Funny you wait until Migos spin on it to respond :lol:.

Nah that’s how THEY tell it :lol:. Trust me....they didn’t purposefully go cold. I saw it in real time. I was in Atl at the time. I remember the sentiment vividly.

Funny you wait until Migos spin on it to respond :lol:.

cuz what you saying not adding up, perhaps they were cold at home and poppin away (see Drake's early career)

us NYCers never saw a da bearish plunge of Migos career from da front row like ya in ATL, da laymen always considered da success they got up here as Versace derived and playing with da house money after that, so we only caught da hits, none stop damn near...you understand now?

you can't believe they didn't already have their heat recorded and ready to go da min they was off 300 do you?

i can definitely remember Fabolous purposely turning cold and Lloyd Banks lappin him for years in NYC, until he got traded to Def Jam and released from nothing to something.

for someone outside da Tristate region you would've never thought Fabolous was cold for a few years...Breathe was poppin and he was always on a R&B remix somewhere...but in da City he was rollin around wit Red Cafe just being average for a min...turns out he was just turning cold on purpose to get his value low enough move labels.

bad bunny raps nothing like migos, he definitely rappin on trap beats (like everyone else is) just take da L b..that bad bunny Chambea video been out for months (December) and even charted higher on billboard ..they swagga jacked it a..its fine to state da obvious :lol:
Those dudes are literally biting trap rap. Did they start trap rap too ? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom