Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

The wife would crease me if I used a clip of one of the kids birth for pub.... dudes are crazy for that attention by any means

Been riding with takeoff for the longest but I might have to move offset up to #1 out the 3.

Song and video is fire :pimp:

I thought it was cool off one listen, the features had more energy than Offset usually did though (21 was skating :smokin) so I unsurprisingly don't feel like this had to be 16 tracks at all.

He could've given us a strong 9-10. Red Room ended up being one of the most compelling joints on there :smh:

A lot of the beats felt bland to me too. I'll give it another run later to see if I was just too tired to take it in.

Yea, they should stick together, this is okay. Nothing introspective about this album except three songs

Included Lick for the stream numbers lol

Gucci did his thing tho.

A lot of these Metro beats on here just ain’t hittin. Not like they’re bad, but I swear a lot of these beats are just different variations of Ric Flair Drip and My Choppa Hate ******. Last Rocket and Quavo Huncho had way better production with ooomph in it

Album started off strong for me but then dropped off significantly after the first few tracks.
Picked up a bit again in the last couple tracks.
Nothing special based off the first 2 listens.

offset really branding himself super well these last few interviews

seems like a super cool dude

Back
Top Bottom