1. Adorn

2. That I Do (FTRMX)

3. Gravity

http://www.datpiff.com/Miguel-Art-Dealer-Chic-Vol1-EP-mixtape.319982.html

art-dealer-chic-vol-2.jpg

1. Arch N Point

2. ALL

3. +%#*#%

Miguel gained a newfound respect with the first installment in his Art Dealer Chic series. Now the “All I Want Is You

Downloaded 2 last night, 3 coming the end of April. I'm a just wait and listen to all 9 songs as a whole.

Both EP's are dope. Adorn and Arch n Point are the two standouts. He's really putting out quality music.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Both EP's are dope. Adorn and Arch n Point are the two standouts. He's really putting out quality music.

Yup. @*%*%+ should've been a full song.Compared to other r&b artists today he's killing it.

@#*!@%% %!@@!!... [starts beat boxing]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm so breaking into song next time I'm talking *$*# about chicks
laugh.gif

That Arch & Point video is straight visual overload.

He killed that +%%$. When the video fade out u just want to let out a "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!" and clap for like a minute straight
laugh.gif

Both of these are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still bumpin dudes album from 2010 honestly. Best R&B singer in the game if you ask me...

Glad someone made a thread. These EPs are some of the best listens of the year. Miguel is a real R&B artist.

I wish he really didn't give these "rappers" room to ruin a dope track. 
I just did a Youtube search and the people accepting that challenge so far are horrible. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^ I can't hate though...

he's got amazing tracks with J. Cole, Pusha T, and is on a few tracks on the Blu & Exile album. He's got a good eye for features
pimp.gif

I wish he didn't do all that talkin on "+%@+%$" but that's my only complaint. Both EPs are hot. Can't wait for the 3rd one.

i need the cover art if possible. the one it came with isnt syncing with my iPhone.

ADC3 is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom