Miguel is the best R&B artist in the game right now.

1069642_o.gif

Eh, all relative.

But he has put out a string of DOPE records. "Girls Like You" is my %*@+!

"Noone to play Connect 4 with me". Love that %*@+.

Ehhh it's all opinionated.

But Miguel is my favorite R&B artist out now. He's not the best R&B artist out though. Chris got the game on lock right this minute.

I kind of agree if you are looking at a straight R&B singer

that song with Wale is too ill

Said this weeks ago.

From everything he has done in recent memory, I would have to give him the mainstream R&B crown right now. Chris Brown is a very very close 2nd IMO.

I wasn't feeling his album that much the first time I listened to it but he definitely has some tracks that are worth taking note off.

His album never gotta break, played it non stop since it came out. One of my favorites of the last few years but it's way too early to say that. He's only got one album out right now so I can't give him that title.

i +@$! w/Miguel heavy...

Adorn is my !$@% right now but I don't agree w/this at all.

ya'll gonna stop bringing up the Weeknd in every R&B thread
laugh.gif

Best? Or most popular?

Because granted I've had most of Miguels songs for like...no lie...5 years now, I'd say there are MANY more people deserving of the attention.

Hes *popular* now...but he is no where near "the best" IMO. His songs are very good though. I will admit.

Raheem Devaughn can fart better music than Miguel or The Weeknd. Some of you NTers have the game all wrong.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Raheem Devaughn can fart better music than Miguel or The Weeknd. Some of you NTers have the game all wrong.

I'm saying...I go on SoulBounce.com and get better music opinions on R&B then I do here. 
laugh.gif

Dont confuse radio spins with the best content thats available. 

ALLOW ME TO REPHRASE. None of those cats have a better VOICE than Miguel. Chris Brown is the biggest RnB star right now but he can't sing...that's my point. Miguel's voice>

Back
Top Bottom