Mike Bibby to Atlanta...official. (No Devean)

ATLANTA, GA (Feb. 16, 2008) -- The Atlanta Hawks today acquired guard Mike Bibby from the Sacramento Kings in exchange for Anthony Johnson, Tyronn Lue, Shelden Williams, Lorenzen Wright and a 2008 second round draft pick according to Hawks Executive Vice President/General Manager Billy Knight.

Mike Bibby

for

Anthony Johnson
Tyronne Lue
Shelden Williams
Lorenzen Wright
2008 2nd Round Pick

Bibby is expected to join the Hawks for their game @ LAL on Tuesday. The Hawks play @ Sacramento on Wednesday.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

if josh smith comes to a western team, he better come to the warriors...
laugh.gif

wishful thinking...
The source specifically mentions that Golden State is not the trading partner.

roll.gif
roll.gif
no way josh smith or bibby. why would the hawks give up any of their young guys, i could see the expiring contracts but thats it, bibby iswashed up to me

Dear Mark Cuban,

Get involved with facilitating this deal, and see if you can swipe Josh Childress outta Atlanta.
laugh.gif

This deal would be really nice for Atlanta... Bibby isn't what he once was, but he's definitely upgrade over what ATL has gotten out of their PG playthis year. He'd be a pretty nice fit with the guys they've got out there, too.

no way in hell atlanta parts with josh smith

and if i was atlanta i do my best to get andre miller before resorting to mike bibby

thanks for the clarity guys, but i did read that part and i'm still going to post the same thing i posted earlier:

<ahem>
if josh smith comes to a western team, he better come to the warriors...
laugh.gif

wishful thinking...
i know sometimes it's hard to understand a joke online, especially with the
laugh.gif
icon...

i read the replies of a few atl fans regarding trading Marvin for Pietrus...and these guys think pietrus is better or something...

One deal that works is...

Tyronn Lue, Anthony Johnson, Lorenzen Wright, Salim Stoudamire, and Shelden Williams for Mike Bibby, Quincy Douby, and Justin Williams.

Lue, Johnson, Wright, and Stoudamire all expire after this season. Shelden is still on his rookie deal.

Justin Williams could pull a Devean George and block the deal, tho...
laugh.gif

4 players for bibby?

gave up on sheldon already?

i have 3 hawks on my fantasy team now damnit.

I was hoping for a MWilliam or Horford at least
indifferent.gif

I guess expiring contracts can be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom