Mike Bibby to Atlanta...official. (No Devean)

When I think of Bibby, I will always think of the NTer who told the story dude was slanging Js out the trunk of his Benz.

Good idea for Atlanta to go after a point guard, but Mike Bibby is definitely the wrong guy. With all the scorers Atlanta has, they need a guy that can feedthem the ball.

The Kings get a few expiring contracts in this deal and the trade allows them to start Udrih, who is a MIP candidate.

Advantage: Sacramento

Wow Bibby is out of the 916? Looks like I won't be seeing him in random places around Natomas anymore...Atleast Beno will be able to light it up again.

^ does this also mean john salmons is going to get more PT, he was holding it down for my fantasy team earlier in the season.

passing up on williams, paul, felton is still haunting them
grin.gif

All I know lebron is sitting some where pissed off. Every team is getting better but his.

Terrible trade, but as long as they're expiring contracts and we keep Sheldon Williams........

I knows Beats05 is celebrating right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

looks official

[table][tr][td]
Hawks to send 4 to Kings for Bibby
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]February 16, 2008
ATLANTA (AP) -- The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to acquire veteran point guard Mike Bibby from the Sacramento Kings.

Hawks owner Michael Gearon Jr. says the Hawks are to send four players to the Kings. Among them are 2007 first-round pick Shelden Williams and starting point guard Anthony Johnson.

The Hawks also would send guard Tyronn Lue and veteran forward-center Lorenzen Wright to the Kings.

Gearon says the deal is expected to be completed Saturday.

Bibby missed the start of the season with a thumb injury but is averaging 13.5 points and 5.0 assists in 15 games.

link

So what are the Kings going to do with all these players? Buy some of them out? Do they have enough roster spots?

^yup. just read that too. i was a little surprised because i thought the kings would decide to make a run with bibby.

Good move for the Hawks, finally that team is moving in the right direction. It'd be nice to see them in the playoffs again

Team Jordan in the backcourt in Atlanta now.

This has been a great year for trades.

Good to see Udrih will get more playing time.

I feel a little sorry for LeBron. Not his fault Danny Ferry doesn't have any tradable assets.

Now if that Artest for POB + Pietrus trade were to go down, I'd be
happy.gif

^ if that trade goes down for Artest
laugh.gif
i'd punch Petrie in the face

Back
Top Bottom