Mike Bibby to Atlanta...official. (No Devean)

This trade opens the door for any time with expiring contracts to go after Ron. Make it happen Nuggets.

Good move for ATL. They're 7 games under .500, have lost 4 in a row, and yet they are only 1 game out of the playoffs right now in the East.
laugh.gif

I'm damn near sick to my stomach. I knew the Cavs wouldn't get anyone before the trade deadline, but this is still a smack in the face that other teamsare getting GOOD players.

I hate this time of year. No Valentine, and no changes to the Cavs roster.

good deal for the Hawks. Lebron must be rolling in his grave
laugh.gif

and what happens to the phoenix/hawks pick now? guess they don't get a lottery pick now, right?

Being a kings fan, Im a bit sad to see bibby go. Everytime we lose a player like c-webb, christie, bobby j, peja, it makes me think of the so called gloryyears when they were so damn exciting to watch and had a shot at the chip. Atleast bibby goes to a squad who has potential, I think he'll do good for themas they desperately needed a vet point. We get the 3 expiring contracts we wanted, and a young prospect in Williams who I liked at Duke, with a 2nd rounder.Worked out for both clubs I say.

wow....Shelden has been a bust so far...but hey the Kings got the player taken BEFORE BRoy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif

and what happens to the phoenix/hawks pick now? guess they don't get a lottery pick now, right?

atlanta's first round pick is going to phoenix this year no matter what

Bibby was the only reason the Kings were my 2nd favorite team. He is still one of my favorites and I think he can help them, especially in the East. Best ofluck my dude Bibby.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif

atlanta's first round pick is going to phoenix this year no matter what
nah, I know they still get the pick. I'm saying that the Phoenix pick won't be as valuable now if the Hawks make the playoffs.

I say the Hawks still don't make it past the first round.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

If the Hawks get in, they're most likely going to have the 6th, 7th, or 8th seed. They'll play either Orlando, Boston, or Detroit. I'm notliking Atlanta's chances either.

I said in the game we played against the Hawks a few weeks ago, they are a good point guard away from being a problem. Now they may have that guy. Bibby's old and hasn't done squat in like 4 years, but maybe this will wake him up again. Good move for the Hawks. I hope his first game is Wedesday,after the Laker game on Tuesday.
laugh.gif

Good trade for the Hawks --- Acie Law has someone 2 learn from now

Lebron is in Nawlins madddd

Read my SIG

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

more than likely, but i'm sure the organization will take a playoff spot.

makes no bloody sense to me. Kings already have a TON of players why add more? kings are so stacked right now at the F position...

kinda sad to see bib go tho...and to atlanta?????? couldnt they have just waited for his contract to run out? They are a bubble playoff team this year and thisruins that depth.

1st round exit, i said they would make it all along and this helps them. But it doesnt help them if they play Boston or Detroit which is bound to happen.

Hooray!!!!!!

Finally!!! And they said Bibby has no value. Victory!! GL to him and the Hawks. Next up, Artest.

Back
Top Bottom