Mike Bibby to Atlanta...official. (No Devean)

So wouldn't this be the starting lineup?

- Bibby
- Johnson
- Josh Smith
- ?
- Horford

That's got some crazy potential, ESPECIALLY in the weak East.
KLJ:
LeBron, your thoughts?

0d42502e71ce686f89e7bad9598a75e1dd25a2c.jpg

You know?

Look who has moved teams in the last month:
- Pau Gasol
- Shaq (I know he's old, but damn, CLE could use him)
- Marion
- Bibby
- Stromile (I'm not saying he's a franchise player, but he is better than EVERY Cav not named LeBron)

And J-Kidd is rumored to be moving.

And the Cavs couldn't put something together to get LeBron ANYONE?!

roll.gif
+
laugh.gif
@ the Cavs front office

Cavaliers suck, outside of Lebron they have nothing that any team would want. No one is gonna trade with them unless Isiah becomes a bigger idiot and decideshe wants Hughes, other then that they will never land anyone good only if its for Lebron.

^ I mean, I didn't know teams were beasting to get a hold of Kwame Brown, Tyronn (sp?) Lue, 2nd round draft picks, and Jason Collins.
nerd.gif

The Cavs have pieces better than Kwame Brown.

Every team has pieces better than Kwame Brown.

Because Kwame Brown is the worst player in the league.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So wouldn't this be the starting lineup?

- Bibby
- Johnson
- Josh Smith
- ?
- Horford

That's got some crazy potential, ESPECIALLY in the weak East.

? = marvin williams...who's (roughly) averaging a solid 16 points , 6 rebounds and 2 assists a game.

i wonder if there is any way the kings can make a move for leon powe? i mean, with garnett there his only chance of succeeding is getting out of beantown.plus, i really like dude's game. nearly impossible for the kings to trade all the pieces they just got for rondo and powe, but i wish it would happen...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I mean, I didn't know teams were beasting to get a hold of Kwame Brown, Tyronn (sp?) Lue, 2nd round draft picks, and Jason Collins.
nerd.gif

The Cavs have pieces better than Kwame Brown.

Every team has pieces better than Kwame Brown.

Because Kwame Brown is the worst player in the league.
This is true, but you have to keep in mind that Kwame had a big expiring contract. His cap number comes off the books after this season.

Also, the Gasol trade was unique as in, he's still relatively young, and still can ball.

It's not often a team trades a 'superstar' for no talent in return. The Grizzlies basically just traded away a viable player for caproom.

The Bibby deal helps both parties, since the Kings want to clean house, and build around KMart. The Hawks finally get that name veteran PG.

In the Cavs case, they have basically NOBODY.

No expiring contracts really. Guys who are severely overpaid who aren't worth a lick, I'm talking to you Larry Hughes. Old guys nobody wants likeDonyell Marshall and Damon Jones.

They're biggest trade piece is Sideshow Bob.
laugh.gif

Big Z too, but where would the Cavs be without him?

Sorry Lebron. Help isn't coming.

Just because the Hawks took our garbage, doesn't mean they want your garbage as well. lol

Glad Bibby is out of Sacramento. Maybe I can actually watch my hometown team after they rebuild.

its a pretty good trade for both teams. i think the kings got a better deal though. shelden williams is a beast! that helps their problems at the 4

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

its a pretty good trade for both teams. i think the kings got a better deal though. shelden williams is a beast! that helps their problems at the 4

eyes.gif
shelden wiliams is not a beast...

Atlanta slowly buildin a squad for the 2nd half of the season. Bibby another scorer wit Joe and josh smith stuffin everthing they cud make a run for theplayoffs in the east

Good trade for the Hawks. They finally have a PG worth noting. Mike Bibby and Joe Johnson is not a bad duo.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Well....there's another jersey that's now a throwback......ughh
First thing I said when I found out he finally got traded.
ohwell.gif

Mike will produce wherever he goes, I'm sure of it. Best of luck to Team Dime in ATL. Since Lue got traded, looks like he'll still be able to rock theone-zero!

Im sure atlanta will be happy to just make the playoffs

how long has it been since they made it ?

Willinc: 1999 last time hawks were in the playoffs.

Yes they would and should be happy just to make it.
Good trade for the hawks because anthony johnson is also old and wasnt getting along with head coach mike woodson.
Mike Bibby is an excellent addition for the hawks at the pg spot. he could help our lost pg in acie law and provides
a veteran role to the very young squad. They need to lock up the 6th spot at least because they have a better chance in beating
orlando than they do in detroit and boston. Hopefully he can start soon and provide a spark for the hawks.
im happy with this and the kings got absolutely nothing in return.

and for the dude who said shelden williams is a beast..
smh.gif
smh.gif

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Mike Bibby
Joe Johnson
Marvin Williams
Josh Smith
Al Horford

Decent line-up.

Pietrus and P'OB for Artest?
C'mon Kings, we'll throw in Kosta Perovic!

I'm pretty sure nobody outside of Golden State knows what these Warriors fans are talking about when they say "POB." Thanks for wasting my timeby making me look up who that is.

Back
Top Bottom