Mike Tirico unappreciation

nike god

Banned
The guy doesn't ever get excited. His tone of voice sounds like he's telling a story, not calling a game.
He tries too hard to sound like Brent Musburger with his inflection and tone.
Not to mention ESPN uses him for EVERYTHING, and he's not that good of a broadcaster.

He only gets excited when Lebron does something
laugh.gif

He does suck. People at school think I shoudn't say that because he graduated from here. Please.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

He does suck. People at school think I shoudn't say that because he graduated from here. Please.
Cuse has produced a lot of good broadcasters, but Tirico and Dave Pasch aren't in that category.

During the half of the Celts/Hawks game, ABC did a feature on LeBron, which was an "inside" look at the dude off the court....when Lebron (who is aslob) opened the curtains in his bedroom and yelled "Wakey Wakey" to get up the person in his bed, I was a bit shocked to see that it was hisgirlfriend and not Mike Tirico hiding under the covers....

He's a yes man.

I wish ESPN would just give all of Tiricos time to SVP on the radio show...

dude pitches a tent in his pants whenever lebron's on camera

i bet he wears adult diapers just because he likes how it "feels"

unappreciated. hubie is okay though..i like the other crew better (cuz of JVG) although i don't like breen all that much either.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

During the half of the Celts/Hawks game, ABC did a feature on LeBron, which was an "inside" look at the dude off the court....when Lebron (who is a slob) opened the curtains in his bedroom and yelled "Wakey Wakey" to get up the person in his bed, I was a bit shocked to see that it was his girlfriend and not Mike Tirico hiding under the covers....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he is absolutely terrible. He would rather tell a story during the game, than actually calling the game.
Except for Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson, I hate everything about ABC/ESPN

[Tirico] "OHH!!!LEBRON JAMES WITH THE MADE FREE-THROW!!! SPECTACULAR MOVE!!!!" [Tirico]

Like everyone said, dude is an herb, and quiet often my favorite part of these playoffs has been Hubie giving him the silent off-camera
indifferent.gif
when he says something absolutely re-tob-ted

Hubie and Mark Jackson are the only ESPN/ABC i actually like. Breen has no emotion and repeats the same stupid remarks like "Nobody ever thought Rondocould gel with the big three" or about the Shaq trade. Van Gundy and Barry are corny also. But did anybody notice I thought Tirico always starts off firstin the East and Breen in the West. The only reason why ABC gave Breen Hawks/Celtics was b/c everyone and their moms was watching this game and that storylineof the Celts choking was more important than an opening of a series.

Back
Top Bottom