Mike Tyson Arrested at LAX

Man I got a soft spot for the dude after watching his Documentary earlier.

Dude seems like a nice dude, just heavily misunderstood..

Dude had some nice language/adjectives/metaphors in his Doco too!

I'm siding with Mike. He been famous for years so I'm sure he's use to them even if they annoy him. I believe this guy tried to start something.

I mean who in their right mind would provoke this Mike Tyson? Paparazzi are never in their right mind.

tyson.jpg

What's crazy is that it says on the tmz site that

Cops say Tyson and the photographer performed citizen's arrests on each other and both are expected to be booked on misdemeanor battery charges.

If Tyson is prosecuted, given that he's a former boxing champ, the charge could end up being assault with a deadly weapon.

Doesn't seem right to me.

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

Cops say Tyson and the photographer performed citizen's arrests on each other and both are expected to be booked on misdemeanor battery charges.

If Tyson is prosecuted, given that he's a former boxing champ, the charge could end up being assault with a deadly weapon.

my boy is in martial arts and they told him the same thing

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Dam Man I hate paparazzi.. They cross the line sometimes, dam let the dude breath. Tyson is one of my Fav Stars, but dude stay catching L's. It's sad because it looks like he has calmed down and is more humble these days. But damn paparazzi provoking him..
i would beat the +$%! out of these people if i was a celeb and had the money to fight the prosecution. if i ruled the world it would be a crime tobe a paparazi.they provoke people, then wonder why they get punched in the face? very despicable people.

Paparazzi are the most immoral scum on the earth and anyone who is one must have severe mental problems.

If you keep up with E! and tabloids you are just the same. It goes against every moral upstanding.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my boy is in martial arts and they told him the same thing

It's federal law but this depends on how badly injured this guy is. Any pro in fighting isn't suppose to attack a regular civilian in acertain way like twisting your fist when punching(causes more damage) if it's not in self defense.

Yeah it doesn't.

I wonder how much jail time he's going to get if prosecuted and found guilty.

I always thought that was a myth
ohwell.gif

I think those TMZ people deserve to get hit, i know that pestering comes with the fame and money but do they ever give these celebs a break.

from what my co-workers told me mike was checking in for a flight to phx like he does on regular. Mike asked him not to get close to him but the camera guy gotcloser and started talking trash to mike.

my dude mike cant catch a break i feel sorry for him. Dudes knows hes mentally fragile but they insist on pushing his buttons. The airport is the last place Iwant to be harassed that @**% is frustrating enough. Hopefully the witnesses back up Mike and not this fraud.

DJprestige21 wrote:
Paparazzi are the most immoral scum on the earth and anyone who is one must have severe mental problems.

If you keep up with E! and tabloids you are just the same. It goes against every moral upstanding.
Word to meter maids

Back
Top Bottom