Mike Tyson LAX Fight Video -- 'I Will Kill You'

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=3236eeb4-f26b-4b20-8aa7-38ea241d2b66

Mike Tyson threatened to kill the paparazzo he allegedly assaulted at LAX back in November -- and now the tape has finally surfaced ... but,it's heavily edited.

In the vid, Iron Mike is stoic as he walks through the airport with his wife and their child.

Six minutes into the video ... as the pap follows him toward the bathroom, Mike snaps, "You can't come through here. Put that away brother, Iwill kill you!" After that, Tyson charges at the camera ... and the tape stops.

But here's the mystery. The video -- which TMZ obtained from an outside agency -- was shot by a photographer who made at least 7 edits before handing itover. Did he incite Tyson? Did he touch the baby's stroller, as Tyson claims? We don't know.

The L.A. City Attorney rejected the case against both Tyson and the photog last week -- citing "insufficient evidence."

eek.gif

havent ppl learned not to mess with mike tyson by now,
paparazzi should be happy he didnt let out his tiger on him

real talk that photog coulda lost his life early that day cause i cant name a man who can take a head shot from tyson.

I wouldnt know what to do if Mike Tyson was walking towards me in a rage....I'd be a deer in headlights..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom