Mike Tyson pulling the James "Buster" Douglas

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It's that bolivian cuisine.

roll.gif

I would tell Mike he is fat and old to his face, but I would do it drive by style. I would run past him, say it, and just keep rolling. I wouldnt even breakstride. I dont care if he could understand me or not, I could still tell people I called Iron Mike fat to his face and lived to tell the tale.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I would tell Mike he is fat and old to his face, but I would do it drive by style. I would run past him, say it, and just keep rolling. I wouldnt even break stride. I dont care if he could understand me or not, I could still tell people I called Iron Mike fat to his face and lived to tell the tale.

so youre basically that Ricer in the Honda that does the "Flyby" to the dude in his Vette. You drive on past, flash the blinkers and think you won arace
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

I'm more shocked that someone gave him a microphone...

Where was this picture taken?

Spike Video Game Awards '08

his vocab during his mini-speech for introducing a band was poor.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

southzeztpdot wrote:

Mike Tyson has the largest vocabulary for any person that people think is dumb ever.
???
laugh.gif
double ???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I read that back 3 times, no good.
even though most people think that tyson's ******ed, he uses vocabulary in ways that would make most people go "wait a second, what didhe say?" guy uses a lot of synonyms - like when he's talking about fornicating and fustigating people, talking about "my style is impetuous, mydefense is impregnable," u know, stuff like that

Originally Posted by geminifly

Mike looking bad tho? I choose to remember him when he was a young thespian just starting out..

Wth does he say @ 2:14
roll.gif
roll.gif

He is saying that he is very fastidious when picking his words, at least according to the subtitles but that's all I got cause i cant hear +@%% of what heis saying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom