Military blue 4s in 2021

Wore my 2012 once so far but I’m definitely in
ADBEEE94-17D8-435B-8700-6A2A20B68FB2.png

IN.
I rocked these a lot in college back in 2006. Remembering all the parties, drinking and passing out. Hungover in the library, at work etc. lol.
In 2006, I wanted these becuz they were a sleek OG colorway with a subtle flex. Also HYPE.

Now I want them again because they bring me back to my early college days.

Yes, finally! For the love of God JB, please do these right. These or fire red 4's ate my favorite Js of all time. Passed on the last 2 retros cuz they just didn't cut it. I want to grab these, but I'll pass a 3rd time if they're not decent enough. I need an improved shape. I won't buy if they're shaped like black cements with off centered NA.

Yes, finally! For the love of God JB, please do these right. These or fire red 4's ate my favorite Js of all time. Passed on the last 2 retros cuz they just didn't cut it. I want to grab these, but I'll pass a 3rd time if they're not decent enough. I need an improved shape. I won't buy if they're shaped like black cements with off centered NA.

“I’ll pass a 3rd time if they’re not decent enough”
ultimately, what are you proving by saying this?
does it empower you?
all you’d be doing is not occupying a pair that someone else will gladly own.
some of you love to howl at the moon and rant about aspects of a shoe that are really negligible just to appear like you know what you’re talking about lol
It’s bozo behavior

People don't **** with it because JB has only released terrible, bastardized versions outside of the OG. The 2 retro versions were hard to like.

This will be the first real retro as far as I'm concerned.

the quality has definitely been lacking on the Military 4s that have released. hopefully they are better made this time.

People seem to not **** with this colorway, I hope they still dont
People don't **** with it because JB has only released terrible, bastardized versions outside of the OG. The 2 retro versions were hard to like.

This will be the first real retro as far as I'm concerned.

It'll be interesting to see how they're received if they do them right. Especially now that "Sail" is more accepted. I remember people losing their GD minds over these being "Off White." These look dingy. Why aren't they white? These are dirty straight outta the box. People made such a big damn deal about it, JB actually changed the box to just say "White" on the 2nd retro.

It'll be interesting to see how they're received if they do them right. Especially now that "Sail" is more accepted. I remember people losing their GD minds over these being "Off White." These look dingy. Why aren't they white? These are dirty straight outta the box. People made such a big damn deal about it, JB actually changed the box to just say "White" on the 2nd retro.
I remember that lol. I agree the off white color is way more accepted these days.
It really was a cool shoe in og form. I would love to see a mold update before these release. Honestly, if the mold is the same as the black/cements I’m probably gonna lose a lot of my excitement for these.

Back
Top Bottom