MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

you did the math just to contradict yourself :stoneface:

Not sure how I contradicted myself. I was merely pointing out how all the weight is not on one tire. Nowhere did I say I was very hurt when I got my foot ran over, it just stung.

You act like all the weight is on that driver front tire. The car weighs ~3042lbs with a 42%/58% f/r weight distribution. That's 1277lbs in the front, 639lbs per tire w/o driver. I've had my foot run over by a cadillac sedan when I was younger, no broken bones but it stung for a good 30 minutes.

And after your foot got ran over what did you do? Pull someone forcefully out of a car and continue putting weight on your foot?

The cop had no right to step out in front of the car. It was not a moving violation. Those things can be mailed to you. You're not required to stay there. Cop was just hating on the young baller.

And after your foot got ran over what did you do? Pull someone forcefully out of a car and continue putting weight on your foot?

I walked it off, no limp. I could have easily pulled a 150lbs man out of a car while it stung.

I believe the hipster had every right to leave. He can't be detained for parking illegally. That is neither a misdemeanor or felony. The cop obviously wanted to give him a ticket because he is driving a flashy car.

I live in NYC and have done exactly what he's did many times and have gotten away with it because on the ticket they have to right (drove off). If I'm not parked long enough for you to give me the ticket the ticket is voided.

:rofl: This whole thread is full of dumb.
1. if the cop was white and the driver was black NT would be wanting this dudes name so they could get the cop fired
2. cop says nothing as he gets in the car and starts it up which would make anyone believe that they are good to go
3. cop sticks leg under the car like the driver has a camera right there and can see
4. cop was faking the limp. i had a broken foot ran over by a suv. literally did nothing. plus the car did not run over his foot. thn cop proceeds to put his weight on the foot to rip dude out of the car and throw him to the ground.

in the end cop is a bigger Douche but the kid was dumb to move

So according to some of you if you're in a sports car like that (which I'm willing to bet that dude was given by his pops or some bull**** like that), you can do whatever the hell you want? You gonna get ran over and tell everyone that it's not big deal, look at homie's whip? **** out of here.

From description:

"I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that's what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video."

1. if the cop was white and the driver was black NT would be wanting this dudes name so they could get the cop fired

I was waiting for someone to say this, We've seen it before on NT. :lol:

If I would've said it...:lol: :rofl: :smh:

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

both parties acted like dbags

And that was def a fake limp.

Gotten my foot run over by a car before and it doesn't hurt anywhere close to that degree.

Both of them let the adrenaline get to them. The cop faked the limp after he noticed how many cameras were out and people were witnessing.

Much less negative press if it seems that he was really hurt.

Last edited:
They're both idiots

Cop was the bigger idiot for putting his damn foot in front of the tire.

Cop knew the owner had the right to leave, but he put his foot in front of the tire so he wouldn't. Jakes on him.

From description:

"I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket (the car was parked in a hotels valet zone and the hotel valet had the keys, I myself don't understand why the cop was giving him the ticket, it was approved by the hotel that the car was parked there.) The cop then told him to stop but he proceeded to move forward. Now at this point I believe the cops foot was under the front drivers side tire. Yet again the owner moved the car forward and apparently he somewhat ran over the cops foot (or at least that's what can be made out from everything in the video, others at the scene claimed otherwise.) This triggered the cop and he slammed his hand into the drivers window and proceed to open the door (notice how many times he bumped it into the taxi cab) and pull the driver out forcefully. The driver was then thrown on the ground and handcuffed and arrested. The owners girlfriend seen in the video is also Stephanie Pratt from the MTV hit show, The Hills. The car did suffer some damage, paint chips on the door from when the cop slammed it into the cab and some scuffs by the engine bay shown in the last scene of this video."

So the cop was giving him a ticket for no reason?

Last edited:
why would anyone drive in Manhattan in the first place?

Took like 30 mins to go like 15 blocks.

why would anyone drive in Manhattan in the first place?

Took like 30 mins to go like 15 blocks.
No it doesnt.

You need to know which avenues to use at what times.

laugh.gif
at this whole situation. Dude with the rari must have been tight as (#@$.

brb dont say anything to driver
brb stands in front of the car
brb when car starts to move he puts his foot near the wheel
brb gets mad when foot gets ran over

strong dumb *** cop

why the hell they got him laying on the groud like that

and the driver aint even a hipster wtf? :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of gangsters in this thread talking about **** the police. Cop was writing a ticket for some reason that we're not exactly sure of. Dude comes out and tries to drive off and runs over cops foot, cop gets pissed, claims assault on an officer and arrests dude.

How is the officer in the wrong in this situation? Dude may have exaggerated the pain but getting into a vehicle and trying to drive away with a police officer in front of you can still be technically assault on an officer. Cop was doing his job I swear NT is full of gangbangers that have all been assaulted by cops :smh:

you're allowed to drive away...ticket is only valid if its completed.

if da ticket is not completed or contains a police error it can be struck down in court. *gems dropped*

I doubt you're allowed to drive away with a cop in front of you

Back
Top Bottom