Misinterpreted Song Lyrics Appreciation

I kinda got the idea from the misspelled words thread. The only one I can remember right now was posted on NT a long time ago. Usher's "U Don'tHave To Call" Someone said: "You don't have to crawl, for some change girl, cuz I'll be your ride tonight"
roll.gif

I kinda got the idea from the misspelled words thread. The only one I can remember right now was posted on NT a long time ago. Usher's "U Don'tHave To Call" Someone said: "You don't have to crawl, for some change girl, cuz I'll be your ride tonight"
roll.gif

"Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy?"
laugh.gif

"If Deezys (Donnie Walsh) paying Lebron, Im paying Dwayne Wade"
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

for yeeeeeears i thought Mariah Carey was saing 'i Herolize in you' instead of 'a hero lies in you'

no lie...i thought Jay was saying "Jesus is payin Lebron" i was so glad we had that thread to clear it up...i would sing along and be like 'the*$%% is this N talkin bout?'

for yeeeeeears i thought Mariah Carey was saing 'i Herolize in you' instead of 'a hero lies in you'

no lie...i thought Jay was saying "Jesus is payin Lebron" i was so glad we had that thread to clear it up...i would sing along and be like 'the*$%% is this N talkin bout?'

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no lie...i thought Jay was saying "Jesus is payin Lebron" i was so glad we had that thread to clear it up...i would sing along and be like 'the *$%% is this N talkin bout?'

I didn't know what Jay-Z was saying either
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no lie...i thought Jay was saying "Jesus is payin Lebron" i was so glad we had that thread to clear it up...i would sing along and be like 'the *$%% is this N talkin bout?'

I didn't know what Jay-Z was saying either
smh.gif

in middle school i had constant battles with my boys over

sardines (hey) and pork and beans

they all thought it was

parties (hey) and pork and beans

also, a couple of my friends thought ray j's sexy can i was "sexy panda" ????????????

I remember when I was a kid listening to Bone Thugs...

"Iiiiit's allll good yup yup yup G Da Bologna goood"
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

I remember when I was a kid listening to Bone Thugs...

"Iiiiit's allll good yup yup yup G Da Bologna goood"
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

in middle school i had constant battles with my boys over

sardines (hey) and pork and beans

they all thought it was

parties (hey) and pork and beans

also, a couple of my friends thought ray j's sexy can i was "sexy panda" ????????????

Originally Posted by yancancook90

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Son had a paragraph long analysis bout why that Donnie Walsh line made sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif