cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

Bout to burn this Dro and go get a pack of that loud to listen to the rest too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

they can keep that OJ and tity boy...

laugh.gif
I prolly wont get around to that OJ til next week and I still aintheard Tity Boy last mixtape...

Lo's Up: 'Damn I Look Good' aint on the mixtape, but 'You Got Ta Know' is and Kuntry King on that thang maaaane
pimp.gif

Bow.. Bow.. Bow Bow.. Let's Go!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
I prolly wont get around to that OJ til next week and I still aint heard Tity Boy last mixtape...

Lo's Up: 'Damn I Look Good' aint on the mixtape, but 'You Got Ta Know' is and Kuntry King on that thang maaaane
pimp.gif

u got it?

Got what? 'Damn I Look Good'? hell naw I need that tho.. cartune, mr t from the a, one of ya'll _'s need to let me get that, I wont leak it.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Tity Boi = that piff.. Idk what y'all been on

I _ wit Tity Boi, but I never got around to listenin to that last mixtape he dropped.. was it that fiyah? Him droppin on the same day as Dro damn sure donthelp his cause with me.
laugh.gif

tired of these dudes making these mixtapes with the old songs that OJ and Dro aint official. Tity that dude tho

ohhh snaps good looking finally some new dro....and what a mixtape by tity....i think his flow is better.

cartune _ how you just gon skip over my reply.. that Dro got enough new shhh on it to me. I could care less if it's "official" or not

laugh.gif
I prolly wont get around to that OJ til next week and I still aint heard Tity Boy last mixtape...

pimp.gif

6 months later my quest is complete..good $!!% there.

How many tracks is LA on that Dro? If its more then 5, I'll pass.

that last tity boi, trap-a-velli was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

How many tracks is LA on that Dro? If its more then 5, I'll pass.

that last tity boi, trap-a-velli was
pimp.gif

Mixtape is on it's 4th spin and I aint heard LA.. not even on 'Got Ta Know" Mixtape is straight DRO!

cartune _ how you just gon skip over my reply.. that Dro got enough new shhh on it to me. I could care less if it's "official" or not
Ima mess with that Dro cause aint no tellin when he drop an official but that DJ Holiday & OJ come out in a minute

Yall sleep on that Travis Porter
pimp.gif
straight geek music dudes be singinand shiddd make me wanna join Nasa or somethin

Originally Posted by cartune

Ima mess with that Dro cause aint no tellin when he drop an official but that DJ Holiday & OJ come out in a minute

pimp.gif
straight geek music dudes be singin and shiddd make me wanna join Nasa or somethin

roll.gif
I aint ever listen to them Travis Porter guys til recently and yea,negros be havin me feelin like a 9 year old on the way to Toys R Us.
pimp.gif

Cartune, what you know bout Big Bank Black?
pimp.gif

Heard anything from Tracy T or J.Futuristic??? I hope Tracy T aint miss his bus..

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
straight geek music dudes be singin and shiddd make me wanna join Nasa or somethin

i $!$$+ w/ travis porter...i got they last 2 mixtapes and now the new one
pimp.gif

T still making music J Neutron got a Gangsta Grillz comin I got two new songs from buddy Ill hit u up wit it in a minute

Back
Top Bottom