MJ Opening Low Income Medical Clinics in NC

Whaaaaaa??? Mike doing something for the people?!! I guess he just wanted to be a billionaire first.

Uhh, if I didn't have insurance or the $ to pay to go somewhere else, then why wouldn't 1? It's not like he's hiring doctors off the street. I'm sure a lot of doctors would also be proud to work there...

1C5951F0-4C0D-40D8-8B75-4DFE398B58C4.gif

Uhh, if I didn't have insurance or the $ to pay to go somewhere else, then why wouldn't 1? It's not like he's hiring doctors off the street. I'm sure a lot of doctors would also be proud to work there...

I see... still, an actual clinic is not a Wal-mart, like looking down on an REA clinic. It was a nice attempt at humor though, I guess.

What do they mean , he and HIS family funded this? Throw this all on Mike. Anyone else rich in his family? Lol. Say whats real here.

But really, great to hear.

What do they mean , he and HIS family funded this? Throw this all on Mike. Anyone else rich in his family? Lol. Say whats real here.

But really, great to hear.

He probably put money up in their name so they can get profits. Now that I think about it, this could be a way to get his family to stop asking him for money. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom