MJJ in Taxi Fusions pic

Not sure if posted before.... What is it about Mike that he can make ANY Jordan look good?

061022EuropeanTripBarcelona400.jpg

MJ does have a tendency to make a lot of shoes look good... but his magic didnt work on these ones...

those shoes are still ugly along with every XXI P.E. that every kid surrounding him is wearing hahaha

u can barely tell what they are and him wearing them doesn't change my opinion on them at all

Some of you dudes most like guys or something. You stay on MJs balls. Anything you see him in you jock. I think this idolization of MJ has gone a bit too far.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Some of you dudes most like guys or something. You stay on MJs balls. Anything you see him in you jock. I think this idolization of MJ has gone a bit too far.
Valid opinion......IF THIS WASN'T THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM

I think the pics were posted before anyone knew about JordanxAF1 fusions.
I remember doing this to the pic.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^ Yea its last year - last time I checked...MJ gets his own shoes pretty early lol
hahah i no but still ... i unno just dont think it dem it looks like dem but w/e dont really matter i aint gonna run out and buy em just cause he gotem on

That pic is almost a year old.

I remember when we were all trying to figure out what they were - this was way before the Fusion shoe info was leaked.

Thats a major reason why i wear the sneakers buddy cuz the greatest athlete ever wore them you prolly wear them cuz every1 else does

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I don't know about you guys but i like them

I feel you. These are pretty nice but man some people just hate this shoe. I guess it has that love hate thing going like the spikes did. Either you lovedthem or you hated them.

those shoes really do have potential. they look real good. cannot wait for the black/red colorway
happy.gif

i agree...he was a good athlete, maybe one of the best in the 20th century, but some of you guys just jock him way too much....

I think he'll make a better model than Garnett.
He's well built and handsome. And I'm not gay.

Back
Top Bottom