***Mjmvp23 Collection Post 200+ Pairs***

What's up Niketalk? I finally got around to doing a collection post. It took a while but in the end it was all worth it.

I'm probably not one of your average collector's on here. I say this because I collect shoes and so does my dad. I'm 18 years old and he is 47. Hehas been wearing Air Jordan's since '85. Of course most of his older pairs are beat now because back then he hooped in them because that's whatthey were made for. People didn't just buy Jordan's and sit on them, they took them straight to the court. I was born in 1990 and my dad always kept mein Jordan's as you will see in this post. Around 6th grade I started taking care of my sneaker's and purchasing my own. We didn't start collectingseriously until a few years ago. I was about a size 9 or 9.5, but I knew one day I would be my dads size, an 11. So I wised up and started buying my shoes inan 11 and began putting them up. Thus our collecting began. Since then my father and I pick and choose which shoes we want. For instance he'll get arelease he really wants and I'll get the next one that drops or I really like. And no my dad doesn't pay for my shoes, I do with my hard earned money.When I got my first job, I spent every single penny I made on shoes that year. No lie.

Since I told you my story, now it's time for the pictures. Hope you Enjoy.
happy.gif

I have no idea why my Jordan picture's are so small and Nike pictures are so big. Oh well.

Air Jordans
9hm6va.jpg

25k2c6t.jpg

Nike Retro
902ka9.jpg

OG Beat Heat
2mrxm52.jpg

XX3's
2qns85h.jpg

Storage
11uer8l.jpg

29ypduo.jpg

33dwpxd.jpg

14jyv7q.jpg

3c1zp.jpg

5nt72w.jpg

OG Boxes
ixw19u.jpg

Thanks Niketalk.

Damn Corey, finally great to see you post this up!

Looks great man. You and your pops are cool people for sure.

Damn that's alot of heat.
devil.gif
Very impressive collection. Ohh and yourXX3 collection is dope.
pimp.gif

Dope!!!! The collection is sick as hell bro! Corey keep up the good work, and tell your pops I said what's up.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

XX3's
2qns85h.jpg

you are only missing the titaniums...but hey, you got 2 of the finales...and since the production run of the finales is half of how many titaniums wereproduced, i'd say that you made out just fine

niice! what did you use to setup the shoes for the pictures? did you make a white box? use a bookshelf? thanks

Well worth the wait Corey. I knew you and your pops was serious (you have to be to campout for them Finales
laugh.gif
) but I didnt know your pops still had all themOGs.
eek.gif
. AMAZING collection. Hit me up with a PM and maybe one day we can meet up when baseball slows down, you and your pops sound like cool people.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

niice! what did you use to setup the shoes for the pictures? did you make a white box? use a bookshelf? thanks

I just used two pieces of posterboard.

Dope!!!! The collection is sick as hell bro! Corey keep up the good work, and tell your pops I said what's up.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks Dennis and I will. I wanna see yours now lol.

Thanks for the love everybody

Back
Top Bottom