MLB 09 The Show appreciation

I don't even mess with baseball games like that...but I picked this up and it is dope as hell.
pimp.gif

Even if you don't follow baseball this game is fun.
pimp.gif

It's appreciated only cause all the other baseball games out suck. If they still made MVP Baseball, MLB The Show wouldn't even be mentioned.....

Is this game really that good? I've been thinking of buying a PS3 for it's Blu-Ray player. What do you guys think? Worth the investment? I miss playingbaseball games.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

word.

yo im so backed up on ps3 games its not even funny.
QFT

I want this game so badly but I'm holding off as there are so many games that I have that need playing time right now.
And the whole money issue.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Is this game really that good? I've been thinking of buying a PS3 for it's Blu-Ray player. What do you guys think? Worth the investment? I miss playing baseball games.

Yes.

Anyway, is anyone able to hit the high-and-inside fastball???

I wish they had this for Xbox 360

Please save the console war comments to yourself
laugh.gif

how do you pitch on this game? i just can't figure it out, i can never hit the same spot twice in a row.

coolest thing i did w/ the game so far was change mariano riveras entrance music to enter sandman
pimp.gif

@@%+ is awesome ........

Originally Posted by eight2one

is it better 2k9?
A piece of dog !@%% on a hamburger bun is better thab 2k9. Baseball games have been worthless ever since EA stopped making them.

Are there finally throwbacks available in the game? That's my one nitpick with this game every year. I get bored with the same home/away jerseys everygame

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Are there finally throwbacks available in the game? That's my one nitpick with this game every year. I get bored with the same home/away jerseys every game

yes they have them

Back
Top Bottom