**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I think Crawfords Jordans are Jordan BCT mids with the Jordan symbol in a different spot.  I bought a pair and they are comfortable as heck.  I need some cool Jordan 1's or Jordan 11s for a custom cleat.  Anyone know where I can buy some for cheap?

I think Crawfords Jordans are Jordan BCT mids with the Jordan symbol in a different spot.  I bought a pair and they are comfortable as heck.  I need some cool Jordan 1's or Jordan 11s for a custom cleat.  Anyone know where I can buy some for cheap?

question - why do pros switch between metal and mcs? i always thought all pros wear metal spikes...?

question - why do pros switch between metal and mcs? i always thought all pros wear metal spikes...?

Originally Posted by clint3408

lol, only if you want fake ones 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by clint3408

lol, only if you want fake ones 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by eagles137

Intresting article i found http://www.thepostgame.co...ge-baseball-bat-problems

Yup I heard that also and most teams that are Nike teams will allow the teams to use other bats. From one team scoring so many home runs one year to using Nike bats and having 1/3 of those home runs. Really strange, I wonder if that is why Nike's wood bats fell off in price?
Agree on the wood bats...the only ones that hit the price point that Nike was selling that maple bat for (like $125) are bats that get a good rep in the majors and catch on commercially (Sam Bat few yrs ago and now Marucci) so for them to start at that price point as if players would pay that as opposed to using those more reliable and known products was pretty foolish in my opinion. Anyone that is dropping $125 for a bat that's got the chance to break at anytime is going to probably be well informed on the purchase and thus choose other options.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by eagles137

Intresting article i found http://www.thepostgame.co...ge-baseball-bat-problems

Yup I heard that also and most teams that are Nike teams will allow the teams to use other bats. From one team scoring so many home runs one year to using Nike bats and having 1/3 of those home runs. Really strange, I wonder if that is why Nike's wood bats fell off in price?
Agree on the wood bats...the only ones that hit the price point that Nike was selling that maple bat for (like $125) are bats that get a good rep in the majors and catch on commercially (Sam Bat few yrs ago and now Marucci) so for them to start at that price point as if players would pay that as opposed to using those more reliable and known products was pretty foolish in my opinion. Anyone that is dropping $125 for a bat that's got the chance to break at anytime is going to probably be well informed on the purchase and thus choose other options.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

If you search back we've had a few discussions on them but short answer is that the MCS are much more comfortable than metal and really offer about the same traction depending on where you play. MCS feels like you are wearing running shoes, metal feels like you are wearing spikes. I've worn MCS for 3 years now b/c I was having trouble with my back later in games and somebody on here suggestion it and I haven't had any problems since and wouldn't go back to metal.

If you search back we've had a few discussions on them but short answer is that the MCS are much more comfortable than metal and really offer about the same traction depending on where you play. MCS feels like you are wearing running shoes, metal feels like you are wearing spikes. I've worn MCS for 3 years now b/c I was having trouble with my back later in games and somebody on here suggestion it and I haven't had any problems since and wouldn't go back to metal.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

good lookin' out.  i would've....but didn't really wanna go thru 90+ pages!!! 
ohwell.gif
  laziness!!!

i've worn mcs for softball...and after a few games (in 1 day, and even though it's only 7 innings tops!), my feet start to hurt.  i always thought that metal was more comfortable.  i've switched to turf shoes (and even nike trail shoes), and they are more comfy than mcs....but traction isn't very good...

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

good lookin' out.  i would've....but didn't really wanna go thru 90+ pages!!! 
ohwell.gif
  laziness!!!

i've worn mcs for softball...and after a few games (in 1 day, and even though it's only 7 innings tops!), my feet start to hurt.  i always thought that metal was more comfortable.  i've switched to turf shoes (and even nike trail shoes), and they are more comfy than mcs....but traction isn't very good...

Those are the stupidest shoes I don't care who is rockin them they look stupid no swagg what so ever. Should've kept them back in the future 

Back
Top Bottom