**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Originally Posted by nickj123

i miss the nike pox
Truth, I have a World Baseball Classic joint from '06.
Anyways, don't the base layers run in a two-year cycle? 2012 may just have the swoosh at the throat again.
HS team got them in 06 theyre amazing. still the best sleeves ive ever had. I cut them to 3/4 which is kind of a regret but they still look tight. i would pay good money to get more of them.
A bunch of Pox have been circling the bay lately
Btw calling on all the gurus here
Can someone break down all the undershirts that nike has done over the years
Didn't they start with the whole series of Nike Warriors or was it when Giambi wore that undershirt that looks like an older version of todays Hypercool?

Originally Posted by nickj123

i miss the nike pox
Anyways, don't the base layers run in a two-year cycle? 2012 may just have the swoosh at the throat again.
HS team got them in 06 theyre amazing. still the best sleeves ive ever had. I cut them to 3/4 which is kind of a regret but they still look tight. i would pay good money to get more of them.
Didn't they start with the whole series of Nike Warriors or was it when Giambi wore that undershirt that looks like an older version of todays Hypercool?

also an interesting note regarding the pox shirts-

in Baseball Tonight's intro with the flip book of teams and players they show Josh Hamilton and if you look closely you can see that hes wearing the pox shirt which is weird cause he didn't join the Rangers until 08. leftovers i guess..

also an interesting note regarding the pox shirts-

in Baseball Tonight's intro with the flip book of teams and players they show Josh Hamilton and if you look closely you can see that hes wearing the pox shirt which is weird cause he didn't join the Rangers until 08. leftovers i guess..

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

Maybe Im missing somethings? I dont see any cleats or BG's? 
Either way I'll be rocking these next spring

OMJESUS! Where did you get those from? They are my high school colors and DAMN those are hot!! The UA catalog is actually down now, even for me. Maybe you were clicking on the regular UA catalog. The right one is called SS12 Baseball and Softball.

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

Maybe Im missing somethings? I dont see any cleats or BG's? 
Either way I'll be rocking these next spring

OMJESUS! Where did you get those from? They are my high school colors and DAMN those are hot!! The UA catalog is actually down now, even for me. Maybe you were clicking on the regular UA catalog. The right one is called SS12 Baseball and Softball.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Nike made tight-fit compression shirts that had vents on the shoulders and underarms, with clear Swooshes on the left chest area, those are the first I can really recall.  Then they made the Nike Pro Vent series that had the cooling mesh vents down the spine, just a lot more rounded than the current Hypercools.  As you said Giambi wore them in adverts, as well as Vick and Terrell Owens.  All the Nike college teams wore em because you could see the holes at the back of the jersey.  Nike Pro Vent series, the ones you are referring to with the "Warrior" series in your avatar, were the second version with that jock tag at the neck area and the tight venting at the sides.  They started to really to expand the line as they had all the MLB teams with these shirts on. The third series were the ones called Pro Max, just a standard compression shirt with grey mesh venting running down the sides of the shirt and of course had em in tight and regular fit.  Of course there have been the Pox baselayers that were exclusively used in the MLB, the baselayers with the Swoosh on the neck started in 2009,  and you had the base Thermalites that barely any players wore.  I can give a more extensive run-down once I get home, this is off my memory at work lol.

Nike made tight-fit compression shirts that had vents on the shoulders and underarms, with clear Swooshes on the left chest area, those are the first I can really recall.  Then they made the Nike Pro Vent series that had the cooling mesh vents down the spine, just a lot more rounded than the current Hypercools.  As you said Giambi wore them in adverts, as well as Vick and Terrell Owens.  All the Nike college teams wore em because you could see the holes at the back of the jersey.  Nike Pro Vent series, the ones you are referring to with the "Warrior" series in your avatar, were the second version with that jock tag at the neck area and the tight venting at the sides.  They started to really to expand the line as they had all the MLB teams with these shirts on. The third series were the ones called Pro Max, just a standard compression shirt with grey mesh venting running down the sides of the shirt and of course had em in tight and regular fit.  Of course there have been the Pox baselayers that were exclusively used in the MLB, the baselayers with the Swoosh on the neck started in 2009,  and you had the base Thermalites that barely any players wore.  I can give a more extensive run-down once I get home, this is off my memory at work lol.

Originally Posted by MP23

Plus the $60 Pro Players top snuck in there around 2008 or so, it's the baseball equivalent of the 'lockdown compression' with all the goofy 'zoned thermal compression' or whatever they marketed them as.
Don't remember any baseball players wearing stuff before the Pro Vent in 2003-4, but if you remember Giambi with it, I'm sure it happened.

Originally Posted by MP23

Plus the $60 Pro Players top snuck in there around 2008 or so, it's the baseball equivalent of the 'lockdown compression' with all the goofy 'zoned thermal compression' or whatever they marketed them as.
Don't remember any baseball players wearing stuff before the Pro Vent in 2003-4, but if you remember Giambi with it, I'm sure it happened.

I don't think those are the baseball undershirts, they have the same one in the eastbay catalog with AP modeling it so I think it's more for football, would wait for playoffs to roll around to see if anything comes out.

I don't think those are the baseball undershirts, they have the same one in the eastbay catalog with AP modeling it so I think it's more for football, would wait for playoffs to roll around to see if anything comes out.

Random question that I thought somebody on this thread might have an answer to...Anybody know of a place that does custom lenses for Nike sunglasses? I know you can find them for Oakley's on eBay pretty easy but Nike didn't have as much luck. Was looking for something for the Nike Show X2's that I posted last page.

Also Baseball Express has a bunch of gray colorways of the Nike Diamond Elite Pro's up now that are on back order until Nov but I'm guessing they are like the ones that Cano, Victorino, and Holliday have worn this year so be on the lookout for those.

Random question that I thought somebody on this thread might have an answer to...Anybody know of a place that does custom lenses for Nike sunglasses? I know you can find them for Oakley's on eBay pretty easy but Nike didn't have as much luck. Was looking for something for the Nike Show X2's that I posted last page.

Also Baseball Express has a bunch of gray colorways of the Nike Diamond Elite Pro's up now that are on back order until Nov but I'm guessing they are like the ones that Cano, Victorino, and Holliday have worn this year so be on the lookout for those.

can anyone tell what Cory Wade is wearing right now? nike cleats. the inside swoosh is white the outside swoosh is blue or black with a white outline. white cleat plate

can anyone tell what Cory Wade is wearing right now? nike cleats. the inside swoosh is white the outside swoosh is blue or black with a white outline. white cleat plate

also alex avila is wearing what looks like a new nike undershirt. the swoosh on the neck is bigger and there doesnt seem to be the little gray collar a la the nike pro combat ones

Back
Top Bottom