**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

can anyone tell what Cory Wade is wearing right now? nike cleats. the inside swoosh is white the outside swoosh is blue or black with a white outline. white cleat plate
I haven't seen a picture of them but have seen him wearing them a few times and my guess was just that it's one of those interchangeable clear swoosh's you can put the color card in on the outside...just a guess though.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

can anyone tell what Cory Wade is wearing right now? nike cleats. the inside swoosh is white the outside swoosh is blue or black with a white outline. white cleat plate
I haven't seen a picture of them but have seen him wearing them a few times and my guess was just that it's one of those interchangeable clear swoosh's you can put the color card in on the outside...just a guess though.

Pictures of the gray colors are up (still don't release til Nov) Diamond Elite Pro BG's on baseballexp.com. Pretty clean color IMO

Pictures of the gray colors are up (still don't release til Nov) Diamond Elite Pro BG's on baseballexp.com. Pretty clean color IMO

anyone know where to get the old nike show elite batting gloves in white/black? they were always my favorite and cant seem to find them anymore 
thanks 

anyone know where to get the old nike show elite batting gloves in white/black? they were always my favorite and cant seem to find them anymore 
thanks 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Figured I'd give these a try finally...
you won't be disappointed! i have the show X1's and they're really nice, did they come with an extra set of lenses? 

you won't be disappointed! i have the show X1's and they're really nice, did they come with an extra set of lenses? 

Link?

Link?

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

Yeah they came with blaze orange ones also but I wasn't a fan of them when I used them for a few hours...tried em before?

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

Yeah they came with blaze orange ones also but I wasn't a fan of them when I used them for a few hours...tried em before?

^, What lighting conditions did you use them in? Blaze orange is just for cloudy/hazy days to enhance and lighten up your contrast/view. If you used em on a sunny day, that's no good, switch em back to the grey lenses for those bright days. I wish Nike would give all their interchange shades an extra set of lenses; the Skylon Aces do not come with another pair of lenses and that sucks; all the Skylon EXP's, Haul, and Roll came with an extra set of lenses as well as the Sieges. Now you don't even get a hard case for a majority of the shades; going the Oakley route like that.

^, What lighting conditions did you use them in? Blaze orange is just for cloudy/hazy days to enhance and lighten up your contrast/view. If you used em on a sunny day, that's no good, switch em back to the grey lenses for those bright days. I wish Nike would give all their interchange shades an extra set of lenses; the Skylon Aces do not come with another pair of lenses and that sucks; all the Skylon EXP's, Haul, and Roll came with an extra set of lenses as well as the Sieges. Now you don't even get a hard case for a majority of the shades; going the Oakley route like that.

one more post before the playoffs begin

someone has been going through AJ10's locker.... he was wearing the white c/w of those batting gloves last night.

LOVE these

powder blue laces

fact: white BGs look way better with a black or colored strap. example:

different midsole on these? its the same on Chapman's as well.

one more post before the playoffs begin

someone has been going through AJ10's locker.... he was wearing the white c/w of those batting gloves last night.

LOVE these

powder blue laces

fact: white BGs look way better with a black or colored strap. example:

different midsole on these? its the same on Chapman's as well.

Someone with good eyes might figure this one out
I still can't

Ellsbury Arm sleeve

You can see the brand in white
Jacoby+Ellsbury+Oakland+Athletics+v+Boston+QX5JTFJvzASl.jpg

Someone with good eyes might figure this one out
I still can't

Ellsbury Arm sleeve

You can see the brand in white
Jacoby+Ellsbury+Oakland+Athletics+v+Boston+QX5JTFJvzASl.jpg

Originally Posted by MP23

Thanks for the info...I did indeed try them on a sunny day so I will have to give them another shot I would of just left them sit around if you didn't let me know haha.

Originally Posted by MP23

Thanks for the info...I did indeed try them on a sunny day so I will have to give them another shot I would of just left them sit around if you didn't let me know haha.

Back
Top Bottom