**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by sfandy

If anyone's interested, they just cut prices on the nike diamond elite fly's and the new huaraches on eastbay

cool, 3 days after i ordered my huaraches for the year... haha

If anyone's interested, they just cut prices on the nike diamond elite fly's and the new huaraches on eastbay

Anyone here try the new huaraches im thinking about getting a pair, just wondering how they were in terms of quality, i heard the velro wears down.

Anyone here try the new huaraches im thinking about getting a pair, just wondering how they were in terms of quality, i heard the velro wears down.

What's the name of the website where you can put the cleats on your regular shoes? I was thinking about getting some Jordan 11's and getting the cleats put in. A lot like CC's cleats.

What's the name of the website where you can put the cleats on your regular shoes? I was thinking about getting some Jordan 11's and getting the cleats put in. A lot like CC's cleats.

Originally Posted by cglass

Did you order them on Eastbay? They have all been on sale for about a month. 

Originally Posted by cglass

Did you order them on Eastbay? They have all been on sale for about a month. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

I would look for somebody that can do a sole swap. I've partially attempted this with the football 3's you need  donor cleats preferably a coop v type midsole

I would look for somebody that can do a sole swap. I've partially attempted this with the football 3's you need  donor cleats preferably a coop v type midsole

Customcleats.com but there a little pricey for swapping soles  and they make u include ur own cleats

Customcleats.com but there a little pricey for swapping soles  and they make u include ur own cleats

Originally Posted by flaco425

I've had a pair of black/red XI's since they came out in like 2001 that I've wanted to get cleated for like 4 yrs now but have never found a place where it's reasonably priced (under like $80) so I've just had them sitting here waiting. If you find a place PM me.

Originally Posted by flaco425

I've had a pair of black/red XI's since they came out in like 2001 that I've wanted to get cleated for like 4 yrs now but have never found a place where it's reasonably priced (under like $80) so I've just had them sitting here waiting. If you find a place PM me.

Therre was a site were you could send in your shoes to get either MCS or metal cleats but i forgot the name cost like 80+ dollars though.

BTW looks like andrew mccutchen in all nike now, havent got a good pic but i think he is.

Therre was a site were you could send in your shoes to get either MCS or metal cleats but i forgot the name cost like 80+ dollars though.

BTW looks like andrew mccutchen in all nike now, havent got a good pic but i think he is.

Back
Top Bottom