MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by optimusp517

sneaker.st has these up now! $170 shipped.

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif
Unless these don't sell. I have a feeling they will sit for a minute.
WHAT UP SIR. GOT A PIC OF YOUR BORDEAUX TONGUES FOR US?

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man was out here camping until GBdS popped up
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man was out here camping until GBdS popped up
roll.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif

Gosh it's really tough to say. At this point I'm thinking it's gonna sell out. These haven't been retro for 19 years so who knows. With the hype and all the OG OG heads I'm sure they will, but I could be wrong.
I hope they sell like the White/Cement III's.  I still want a second pair plus I dont know how the pair I bought is going to fit.  So if they dont sell well, ill be able to still buy them at least at retail.  But I highly doubt it, seeing as goofballs have already been paying 200+ for them.  We'll see soon enough. 
eyes.gif

smile.gif

Gosh it's really tough to say. At this point I'm thinking it's gonna sell out. These haven't been retro for 19 years so who knows. With the hype and all the OG OG heads I'm sure they will, but I could be wrong.
I hope they sell like the White/Cement III's.  I still want a second pair plus I dont know how the pair I bought is going to fit.  So if they dont sell well, ill be able to still buy them at least at retail.  But I highly doubt it, seeing as goofballs have already been paying 200+ for them.  We'll see soon enough. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NT gon have that man sleepin on the couch
laugh.gif

In his bordeaux
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SMALL PRICE TO PAY IMO. PLUS, SHE IS THE ONE WHO LOST HER PHONE, NOT HIM. WHAT'S HE GONNA DO WHEN SHE LOSES THE ONE HE GETS HER NOW? GUESS HE GONNA HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE CONCORD RELEASE THEN.

my gf's phone bill is gettin cut off/due on the 19th you think im gon help her out with some of my bordeaux $$$$..............NO she knew it was due weeks ago im not missing the vii's & mk ix for no one
Now thats what I'm talking about.
glasses.gif
  Bordeaux and MK9 next week 
pimp.gif

NT gon have that man sleepin on the couch
laugh.gif

In his bordeaux
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SMALL PRICE TO PAY IMO. PLUS, SHE IS THE ONE WHO LOST HER PHONE, NOT HIM. WHAT'S HE GONNA DO WHEN SHE LOSES THE ONE HE GETS HER NOW? GUESS HE GONNA HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE CONCORD RELEASE THEN.

my gf's phone bill is gettin cut off/due on the 19th you think im gon help her out with some of my bordeaux $$$$..............NO she knew it was due weeks ago im not missing the vii's & mk ix for no one
Now thats what I'm talking about.
glasses.gif
  Bordeaux and MK9 next week 
pimp.gif

^^ Man just saw a trailer for the new Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Download on youtube!

MK 9 I can't wait!

^^ Man just saw a trailer for the new Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Download on youtube!

MK 9 I can't wait!

was on ebay. saw a pair of OG's kinda beat not to bad going for low. I lost by $1 with literally seconds left.... DAMN IT 
mad.gif

SALTY

was on ebay. saw a pair of OG's kinda beat not to bad going for low. I lost by $1 with literally seconds left.... DAMN IT 
mad.gif

SALTY

For the record of tongues, mine have no green what so ever. The majority of mine are streaks of yellow, bordeaux, and blue, and chips of black on both tongues.

For the record of tongues, mine have no green what so ever. The majority of mine are streaks of yellow, bordeaux, and blue, and chips of black on both tongues.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

thats what im talking about give me some blue, bordeaux, yellow, AND black on my tongues
pimp.gif

saying this because most tongues I see are just yellow blue and bordeaux but no black and I the few that have black in them just looked better to me so I'm hoping and praying that my tongues are up to par, as I wear a size 14 I'll have to stick with what I get or try to make it to the next store b4 another one of the sasquatch sized mofos buys em.

Back
Top Bottom