MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by EAE7325

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box

No need to worry Eastbay will ship double boxed as stated by Eastbay rep Ray.

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box

Eastbay came through again!! Got my one pair! I think the double up on the true blues will be my next purchase unless the LeBron low VIII V2 "sprites" drop before June. 

Eastbay came through again!! Got my one pair! I think the double up on the true blues will be my next purchase unless the LeBron low VIII V2 "sprites" drop before June. 

Originally Posted by rauls054

I have a feeling these were mass produced like the cement 3s.which is good Fu** the resellers

Most Definitely!  I got through on eastbay in 14 minutes and was actually able to get my order through.  Got my confirmation.  Im happy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

uh lol FSR !!! not limited at all

resellers will cry

yeah suprised, normally when I get a timer that's more then 15mins, they always sell out of my size

Originally Posted by rauls054

I have a feeling these were mass produced like the cement 3s.which is good Fu** the resellers

Most Definitely!  I got through on eastbay in 14 minutes and was actually able to get my order through.  Got my confirmation.  Im happy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

uh lol FSR !!! not limited at all

resellers will cry

yeah suprised, normally when I get a timer that's more then 15mins, they always sell out of my size

Seems like a majority of peps got their pairs... Congrats to all who copped and Good Luck to those copping in stores tomorrow...

Seems like a majority of peps got their pairs... Congrats to all who copped and Good Luck to those copping in stores tomorrow...

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

when in doubt do not try.

that's why you have to have back up ndc user names 
a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me
i have one for school, one for my parents' crib, one for my girl's crib....lol
definitely came in handy back during the laser iv days

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Easybay ships all Jordan Retros in a box.
Too many people complained about the white bag of box death.
Wish more would complain about other shoe lines so the white bag will be a thing of the past.

a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me

oh well. Knew i shouldn't try it. Lesson learned. Just gotta tell my dude the bad news. And I was telling him that it's better to order online than going to the malls early like how he used to do.

i have one for school, one for my parents' crib, one for my girl's crib....lol
definitely came in handy back during the laser iv days

Back
Top Bottom