MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by bdis1986

just checked my shipping info it was originally scheduled to arrive Thursday but its coming in on Wednesday instead ..
pimp.gif
same cant wait
pimp.gif

just checked my shipping info it was originally scheduled to arrive Thursday but its coming in on Wednesday instead ..
pimp.gif

Same here but instead of Wednesday mine should be here tomorrow. They comin UPS too. I thought NDC normally does fedex... No complaints here
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Same here but instead of Wednesday mine should be here tomorrow. They comin UPS too. I thought NDC normally does fedex... No complaints here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
get ahold of eastbay ray on here. pm him. he will help you. hes always lurkin. they did that to me before. did a phone order and im a gold club member and they did basic 6-8 days instead of standard loyalty 3 day. gave me a choice between overnight shipping on next purchase or $10 gift card. got a $10 email gift card for the mess up.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
get ahold of eastbay ray on here. pm him. he will help you. hes always lurkin. they did that to me before. did a phone order and im a gold club member and they did basic 6-8 days instead of standard loyalty 3 day. gave me a choice between overnight shipping on next purchase or $10 gift card. got a $10 email gift card for the mess up.

Man just went to my local mall to pick up something for RL Treyce and saw that they had some Bordeaux left. Checked them out and I was surprised the quality is pretty nice!

Man just went to my local mall to pick up something for RL Treyce and saw that they had some Bordeaux left. Checked them out and I was surprised the quality is pretty nice!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

My second pair got bumped down to Wednesday from Thursday too. I wished this happened more often, especially with shoes that I didn't have on my feet already. I can't complain though.

My second pair got bumped down to Wednesday from Thursday too. I wished this happened more often, especially with shoes that I didn't have on my feet already. I can't complain though.

So, on RD i copped off NDC. I was on a govt computer so it was lagging a lot so i had 3 windows open trying to purchase by using the credit card and paypal option whichever went thru first.
Somehow when my paypal order went through is said "Error" but still charged my paypal account. I check my bank account and it says Nike.com $160 twice. (So, Im being charged 3 times and at this point have only received 1 confirmation e-mail) I called Nike and they said it happened maybe because it was a 1 pair limit but she couldnt see the other 2 transactions at all so I was slick going off on her asking how they can charge me but dunno where the money is. I think I ended up confusing the #%#! out of here because today I logged in and the paypal funds were rejected and the Nike.Com transactions were refunded. BUT, I have already received shipping confirmation. Hoping i get a free pair of Bordeaux! lol

So, on RD i copped off NDC. I was on a govt computer so it was lagging a lot so i had 3 windows open trying to purchase by using the credit card and paypal option whichever went thru first.
Somehow when my paypal order went through is said "Error" but still charged my paypal account. I check my bank account and it says Nike.com $160 twice. (So, Im being charged 3 times and at this point have only received 1 confirmation e-mail) I called Nike and they said it happened maybe because it was a 1 pair limit but she couldnt see the other 2 transactions at all so I was slick going off on her asking how they can charge me but dunno where the money is. I think I ended up confusing the #%#! out of here because today I logged in and the paypal funds were rejected and the Nike.Com transactions were refunded. BUT, I have already received shipping confirmation. Hoping i get a free pair of Bordeaux! lol

nerd.gif

smokin.gif

My Man....Thanks Edris

nerd.gif

smokin.gif

My Man....Thanks Edris

These sold out at the city footlockers here in Syd australia . They even sold better than the cool greys XI's.Bought alot people out of retirement here in Australia.

These sold out at the city footlockers here in Syd australia . They even sold better than the cool greys XI's.Bought alot people out of retirement here in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom