MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 23jayz

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Anyway, my Bordeaux's are ready for action. 
pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Pics make strings look a little off, but they're a perfect match. Gonna find some metal tips off an extra pair of laces and swap out the tips for the hell of it.

Damn, I thought I was the 1st on this. Mines look a lil diff. tho. Pics later... like tomorrow

Lol you probably were, or at least before me. I just did it today. I couldn't find a pair of burgundy laces to save my life. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23jayz

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Anyway, my Bordeaux's are ready for action. 
pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Pics make strings look a little off, but they're a perfect match. Gonna find some metal tips off an extra pair of laces and swap out the tips for the hell of it.

Damn, I thought I was the 1st on this. Mines look a lil diff. tho. Pics later... like tomorrow

Lol you probably were, or at least before me. I just did it today. I couldn't find a pair of burgundy laces to save my life. 
mad.gif

Man... I just don't know... As subtle yet striking as these are, why would you even... Meh... Mehhhh.. To each his own

Man... I just don't know... As subtle yet striking as these are, why would you even... Meh... Mehhhh.. To each his own

lace swap looks nice to me! did you try round burgundy laces? at lease you didnt go with the yellow laces like some kid i seen with it...just cause he had a hint of yellow on the tounges. personally i like to keep my Js with the og laces.

lace swap looks nice to me! did you try round burgundy laces? at lease you didnt go with the yellow laces like some kid i seen with it...just cause he had a hint of yellow on the tounges. personally i like to keep my Js with the og laces.

can anyone confirm the inside midsole came precreased from FNL or NDC? I got two pairs from sneaker.st and I'm startin to think they're b grades... my tongues came creased too...

first jordan purchase, ever, and I had to chose some ghetto online reseller....

can anyone confirm the inside midsole came precreased from FNL or NDC? I got two pairs from sneaker.st and I'm startin to think they're b grades... my tongues came creased too...

first jordan purchase, ever, and I had to chose some ghetto online reseller....

^^^SMH.

WHY BUY GR RELEASE JORDANS ONLINE WHEN COPPING THEM IN STORE IS SO EASY.

GR JORDANS DON'T SELL OUT IN STORES FIRST DAY ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S AN 11 OF COURSE.

Back
Top Bottom