MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

those pix r NASTY! (in a good way). I do think the hole in the shoe is a problem with durabuck. same with the 6's. thats y people thnk the nubuck conversion on the 6's was actually an upgrade quality wise. though it didnt look as good. i guess it depends how u wear em'. overall im happy they put the durabuck on these cuz while the nubuck on the 6's didnt look bad at all to me, putting it on here woulda been disasterous n ugly n prolly woulda been a dealbreaker.......maybe not. only thng i wish is that the midsole was a lil darker instead of bein so light grey. its same color as the grey on the shoe. still aint a big deal to me. these shoes are a MUST!!!

Ya the midsole is the only thing that bothers me really. But it is what it is from jordan brand. Still going to cop regardless though

Ya the midsole is the only thing that bothers me really. But it is what it is from jordan brand. Still going to cop regardless though

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

ejpeg- to answer your question. I compared my OG olympics and my BLACK/TRURED VIIs. To the DMP and FTLOTG VIIs and to me the top 2 and the fourth and fifth from the top are spaced different. I got cell phone pictures if you want me to post.
Hey! Thnx for your reply. What I actually meant was the horizontal space between the laces. Like the OG have more width. Like the OG show more tongue.

Here a made a quick sketch:

ejpeg- to answer your question. I compared my OG olympics and my BLACK/TRURED VIIs. To the DMP and FTLOTG VIIs and to me the top 2 and the fourth and fifth from the top are spaced different. I got cell phone pictures if you want me to post.
Hey! Thnx for your reply. What I actually meant was the horizontal space between the laces. Like the OG have more width. Like the OG show more tongue.

wasnt sure if i wanna gonna buy or not, but those new pics just sealed the deal, wow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ejpeg

yes from the pictures they're definitely wider the way you show them. But only at the base. I will post pictures later if you want.

yes from the pictures they're definitely wider the way you show them. But only at the base. I will post pictures later if you want.

Please I'm very interested. I wonder why this happened. But I'm buying these no matter what ;-) Very happy they're coming out again.

Please I'm very interested. I wonder why this happened. But I'm buying these no matter what ;-) Very happy they're coming out again.

Can't wait to have these again...might have to break out the Marithe Francios Girbaud shirts I had that matched these perfectly back in the day
laugh.gif

Can't wait to have these again...might have to break out the Marithe Francios Girbaud shirts I had that matched these perfectly back in the day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom