MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money. I can flip sb's for a free pair of bord's while you guys are laughing.

Ok, have a good day.   
Now back to the Bordeaux's.  

This shoes keeps bringing back some nostalgia.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-7-bordeaux.jpg

michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-vii-06.jpg

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money. I can flip sb's for a free pair of bord's while you guys are laughing.

Ok, have a good day.   

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money

You know we just playin'.

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to
never step foot into a Kobe thread - eternal lent status).

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

You can't say that about Retros.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

Never seen an allstar athlete act like that on the court.

BinYe - Accurate assessment of Lebron's/Kobe's. I've also commented in the past that difference between Lebron's/Kobe's and Jordans is that at least each new Jordan had a significant change in detail from shoe to shoe, whereas L/K's are the same model with slight modifications from year to year.

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

BinYe - Accurate assessment of Lebron's/Kobe's. I've also commented in the past that difference between Lebron's/Kobe's and Jordans is that at least each new Jordan had a significant change in detail from shoe to shoe, whereas L/K's are the same model with slight modifications from year to year.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ok, have a good day.   

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The brightness of the green on the OG looks so nice

Anyone have any idea if these will be on NDC? I need a pair of these, we've been waiting forever.

Appreciate any info, thanks!

Anyone have any idea if these will be on NDC? I need a pair of these, we've been waiting forever.

Ok, have a good day.   

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

I know!  All I wanted was a little hint of green on the tongues, but I guess it was too much to ask for.  
ohwell.gif

Not gonna let that stop me from getting these. 

Yeah I've looked through like 40 pairs of them and have not seen one Green one yet. Lol damn NT got me on a treasure hunt. My two pairs I'm picking up in the morning are interesting. One has Yellow and Bordeaux with little blue on the sides on both shoes, and the other pair has one side with blue/yellow/Bordeaux and the other side with black/Yellow/Bordeaux.

Wish I could get some pairs with more blue on them...

I know!  All I wanted was a little hint of green on the tongues, but I guess it was too much to ask for.  
ohwell.gif

Yeah I've looked through like 40 pairs of them and have not seen one Green one yet. Lol damn NT got me on a treasure hunt. My two pairs I'm picking up in the morning are interesting. One has Yellow and Bordeaux with little blue on the sides on both shoes, and the other pair has one side with blue/yellow/Bordeaux and the other side with black/Yellow/Bordeaux.

Wish I could get some pairs with more blue on them...

Originally Posted by rillo561

They will.

Originally Posted by rillo561

They will.

I completely understand that. Only pair I wore from Lebron sig line are the cool grey 8s (far more comfortable than any jordan shoe 1-14 I've worn. Maybe it's just the thick insole idk) and most likely will never wear anything from kobe nike line.

I completely understand that. Only pair I wore from Lebron sig line are the cool grey 8s (far more comfortable than any jordan shoe 1-14 I've worn. Maybe it's just the thick insole idk) and most likely will never wear anything from kobe nike line.

ohwell.gif

Well JB Doesnt make retros true like they should so "the OG's remain special for the Collectors."   Idiots.  I guess they dont think cheaper materials and different shapes are enough of a change.  Im suprised they didnt change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe.

ohwell.gif

Well JB Doesnt make retros true like they should so "the OG's remain special for the Collectors."   Idiots.  I guess they dont think cheaper materials and different shapes are enough of a change.  Im suprised they didnt change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

What's the resale looking at for these things? Reason why I'm asking is because I might pass on them because I went all out and bought the JBCs yesterday.
embarassed.gif

IMO it'll be similar to the Cement III's from earlier in the year.  They'll be available for the first few days, then kick up to around 190-210 once they run out and go to resellers and the limited sites.  These seem to have a similar anticipation and early-sale prices.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

What's the resale looking at for these things? Reason why I'm asking is because I might pass on them because I went all out and bought the JBCs yesterday.
embarassed.gif

IMO it'll be similar to the Cement III's from earlier in the year.  They'll be available for the first few days, then kick up to around 190-210 once they run out and go to resellers and the limited sites.  These seem to have a similar anticipation and early-sale prices.

Originally Posted by El Bro

ohwell.gif

that would've been hilarious if they did that like they did on the XIs

Back
Top Bottom