MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I got through the wait time just now after putting a size 9 in the cart 15 minutes after the timer started. They really are mass produced. Not gonna purchase though since I'm not a fan of the 7s.

Originally Posted by superhitman

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by supraman501

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

They run big. Don't worry. Had mine for a minute and they run a .5 to whole size big.
How do they fit compared to the current 13's that just dropped?

get the same size as your XIIIs

I had an hour and 45 minute wait time on Eastbay and just got through.
Gift card, free shipping, and no tax ftw.

Originally Posted by superhitman

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by supraman501

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

They run big. Don't worry. Had mine for a minute and they run a .5 to whole size big.
How do they fit compared to the current 13's that just dropped?

get the same size as your XIIIs

I had an hour and 45 minute wait time on Eastbay and just got through.
Gift card, free shipping, and no tax ftw.

I got through the wait time just now after putting a size 9 in the cart 15 minutes after the timer started. They really are mass produced. Not gonna purchase though since I'm not a fan of the 7s.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I TOLD Y'ALL SO BUT NONE Y'ALL LISTENED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER DOUBT ME 
roll.gif
what exactly did you tell everyone? i see people getting their pairs online with easy in here

why dont you post with your real screen name instead of using this dummy account for hype purposes?

you can tell who this guy is by seeing who was the first to stick up for him
laugh.gif

lets give it up for the man who lives in all 50 states and their cities and knows all stock count for each store
indifferent.gif
"With easy" lol 
Maybe you didn't read this before:

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

i read it. just didnt care. you totally made a fool out of yourself.
so the real question is.............what are you gonna do with all those pairs of bordeaux vii you were planning on re selling?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I TOLD Y'ALL SO BUT NONE Y'ALL LISTENED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER DOUBT ME 
roll.gif
what exactly did you tell everyone? i see people getting their pairs online with easy in here

why dont you post with your real screen name instead of using this dummy account for hype purposes?

you can tell who this guy is by seeing who was the first to stick up for him
laugh.gif

lets give it up for the man who lives in all 50 states and their cities and knows all stock count for each store
indifferent.gif
"With easy" lol 
Maybe you didn't read this before:

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

i read it. just didnt care. you totally made a fool out of yourself.
so the real question is.............what are you gonna do with all those pairs of bordeaux vii you were planning on re selling?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
BRUH im tired of them doing that what is the deal!??!?!?!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
BRUH im tired of them doing that what is the deal!??!?!?!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2 Confirmations from Finishline. Should be good $

is it the confirmation # after you submit an order or an email one?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2 Confirmations from Finishline. Should be good $

is it the confirmation # after you submit an order or an email one?

copped a 8.5 from eastbay
pimp.gif

, been spending too much money though as of lately. Gonna have to get rid of some stuff to recoup 
grin.gif

copped a 8.5 from eastbay
pimp.gif

, been spending too much money though as of lately. Gonna have to get rid of some stuff to recoup 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Another easy cop on ndc. IDK why you guys insist on using eastbay and footlocker.

Eastbay doesn't charge tax and shipping if you got a code you can use or a gold club member. Eastbay has a 2 pair limit vs NDC.

Back
Top Bottom