MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SHIRT I MADE

sick.gif
that has to be the most corny sneaker t shirt i even seen and the worst one in a post with bad matching t shirts 
You can tell he really made this shirt... and not in a good way...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So, on RD i copped off NDC. I was on a govt computer so it was lagging a lot so i had 3 windows open trying to purchase by using the credit card and paypal option whichever went thru first.
Somehow when my paypal order went through is said "Error" but still charged my paypal account. I check my bank account and it says Nike.com $160 twice. (So, Im being charged 3 times and at this point have only received 1 confirmation e-mail) I called Nike and they said it happened maybe because it was a 1 pair limit but she couldnt see the other 2 transactions at all so I was slick going off on her asking how they can charge me but dunno where the money is. I think I ended up confusing the #%#! out of here because today I logged in and the paypal funds were rejected and the Nike.Com transactions were refunded. BUT, I have already received shipping confirmation. Hoping i get a free pair of Bordeaux! lol

2 tracking numbers yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

So, on RD i copped off NDC. I was on a govt computer so it was lagging a lot so i had 3 windows open trying to purchase by using the credit card and paypal option whichever went thru first.
Somehow when my paypal order went through is said "Error" but still charged my paypal account. I check my bank account and it says Nike.com $160 twice. (So, Im being charged 3 times and at this point have only received 1 confirmation e-mail) I called Nike and they said it happened maybe because it was a 1 pair limit but she couldnt see the other 2 transactions at all so I was slick going off on her asking how they can charge me but dunno where the money is. I think I ended up confusing the #%#! out of here because today I logged in and the paypal funds were rejected and the Nike.Com transactions were refunded. BUT, I have already received shipping confirmation. Hoping i get a free pair of Bordeaux! lol

2 tracking numbers yet?
nerd.gif

i think these will keep popping up for awhile. so many people bought to resell and tons of those will get returned

i think these will keep popping up for awhile. so many people bought to resell and tons of those will get returned

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like the original idea of replacing the "S" with a dollar sign.  Boldly states that he does, indeed, have monetary worth.

Joseph-Ducreux-I-Hath-Currency-In-My-Account-Wench-What-Is-Your-Beverage.jpg

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like the original idea of replacing the "S" with a dollar sign.  Boldly states that he does, indeed, have monetary worth.

Joseph-Ducreux-I-Hath-Currency-In-My-Account-Wench-What-Is-Your-Beverage.jpg

Originally Posted by EMM23

Finishline.com has FSR on the bordeaux 7's right now!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which will end up taking weeks to either ship or not ship and they won't want to say what's actually going on with your order so you'll miss out on a chance to actually pick up a pair at a physical retail location. Ef a bunch of finishline restocks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which will end up taking weeks to either ship or not ship and they won't want to say what's actually going on with your order so you'll miss out on a chance to actually pick up a pair at a physical retail location. Ef a bunch of finishline restocks.

Originally Posted by mints

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've had good experiences with FNL restocks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've had good experiences with FNL restocks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

truths.
i stopped ordering from them a while ago and never will again. they'll charge your card, send an email that it's out of stock and won't return the funds for a few days.
i remember someone once placed several orders because he thought they weren't going thru and fnl charged his account over a grand til they sorted it out later that week.
at least ndc keeps it in pending status until they find out they can fulfill your order before straight up charging your account. boo fnl.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

truths.
i stopped ordering from them a while ago and never will again. they'll charge your card, send an email that it's out of stock and won't return the funds for a few days.
i remember someone once placed several orders because he thought they weren't going thru and fnl charged his account over a grand til they sorted it out later that week.
at least ndc keeps it in pending status until they find out they can fulfill your order before straight up charging your account. boo fnl.

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 04/20/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Memphis, TN, United States, Tuesday, 04/19/2011
Change Delivery
Add Notification

I love NDC free ground shipping.

Back
Top Bottom