MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

laugh.gif

you guys...

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

it's like y'all came here to ignite some sqad stuff...

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes
and a recreational performance pole.

And not expect to get the dozens on 'em?

What that thang look like tho?

what's up with these new stream of members coming equipped with preemptive vendettas?

it's like y'all came here to ignite some sqad stuff...

You presented us a teaser image of a broad with no pants on, angulared with just shoes
and a recreational performance pole.

And not expect to get the dozens on 'em?

What that thang look like tho?

Trying to return these. Anyone have experience trying to return shoes to Eastbay? How long did they take to refund your money?

Trying to return these. Anyone have experience trying to return shoes to Eastbay? How long did they take to refund your money?

Cedric Ceballos

I agree lots of mall employees are just tryin to get numbers, which is why I have ended up buying 90% of my shoes from Eastbay or eBay or NT. Even with my 20% Military Discount, the hassle you receive when trying to use it is stupid.

Cedric Ceballos

I agree lots of mall employees are just tryin to get numbers, which is why I have ended up buying 90% of my shoes from Eastbay or eBay or NT. Even with my 20% Military Discount, the hassle you receive when trying to use it is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom