MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Trying to return these. Anyone have experience trying to return shoes to Eastbay? How long did they take to refund your money?
I returned some Kobes a couple months ago, and the whole process (from when i shipped the shoes back, to when i saw the refund in my account) took over 3 weeks.

Trying to return these. Anyone have experience trying to return shoes to Eastbay? How long did they take to refund your money?
I returned some Kobes a couple months ago, and the whole process (from when i shipped the shoes back, to when i saw the refund in my account) took over 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by casper90403

that's ridiculous. it's too bad that I have to return my backup pair, but the midsole was so jacked up I couldn't keep it

that's ridiculous. it's too bad that I have to return my backup pair, but the midsole was so jacked up I couldn't keep it

here's my picture of what i'll be rocking with my pair
pimp.gif

you'd probably get your money quicker just selling it for retail to someone who couldn't care less about a messy midsole. eastbay returns take a bit to process.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I know someone saved the naughty pics? PM me?
haha, what you see was all there was brotha.

you'd probably get your money quicker just selling it for retail to someone who couldn't care less about a messy midsole. eastbay returns take a bit to process.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I know someone saved the naughty pics? PM me?
haha, what you see was all there was brotha.

Yes, when using our return label, it can take up to three weeks for us to receive and process a return.  This is because returning packages with the return label must first be shipped to a return label sorting facility before it is shipped to us.  If you use your own method like UPS or FedEx to return the items, this process is shortened.   Please note, we do also have several expedited return shipping options available, for an extra fee, which would also shorten the process drastically.

To view our return instructions and expedited return labels, please visit the link below:

bit.ly/c8jAnC

I see that you said your midsole was "jacked up," please send us private message with your customer/order number and any pictures you can supply of the shoes you would like to return, so we can assist you further.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Yes, when using our return label, it can take up to three weeks for us to receive and process a return.  This is because returning packages with the return label must first be shipped to a return label sorting facility before it is shipped to us.  If you use your own method like UPS or FedEx to return the items, this process is shortened.   Please note, we do also have several expedited return shipping options available, for an extra fee, which would also shorten the process drastically.

To view our return instructions and expedited return labels, please visit the link below:

bit.ly/c8jAnC

I see that you said your midsole was "jacked up," please send us private message with your customer/order number and any pictures you can supply of the shoes you would like to return, so we can assist you further.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by Venomenon

how do you all clean the suede?
step one is just being careful.
but if they do get dirty i dont use any liquid cleaners. I go with just the plain suede eraser/brush you can get at any finishline, footlocker, etc..

but if they do get dirty i dont use any liquid cleaners. I go with just the plain suede eraser/brush you can get at any finishline, footlocker, etc..

Someone posted a Chicago Blackhawks a while back and I cant find it.. anyone know where I can buy it?

Someone posted a Chicago Blackhawks a while back and I cant find it.. anyone know where I can buy it?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

FinishLine cleaners are the best

Back
Top Bottom