Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Babe or baby is universal and genderless.

We were all babies at one point. Not everybody were daddys

I remember this freaky white chick would call me daddy like like it was nothing. I ain't even smash yet. Then one time I walked in to her room and she said hey daddy to me while she was skyping with her parents.

Had me like

tenor.gif

I refused to come within view of the webcam. She definitely had issues.
how was the p after u got it though

If "daddy" is weird to you, I'm questioning the actual freakiness of this chick.

Totally agree with u
I just don’t get why
We find it so damn difficult to stand together
:smh:
I’m sure most of us going back and forth
in this thread are black
And we can’t even get behind the cause
Even if we don’t agree on her drawing power
Shouldn’t we at least have came together on the message
Bet u if it was some homosexual person who felt a way
They probably woulda stood in solidarity
Even if just cause of principle
Why can’t we stand together :smh:
The white man did a number on us man :smh:
Not standing by Monique does not equal not standing behind the "message". Equal pay for all no matter the gender or race is something we've all been standing behind forever. Her message isn't new.
We have to be honest though. She's calling for a boycott because SHE isn't getting paid what she wants. What are we supposed to do. Cancel our subscriptions because Monique felt disrespected?

Her message is self serving. Again she's calling for a boycott because of gender/racial (and age now) but she used a woman and two black men in her example. One of whom is in his 50s.

People keep saying this
But I don’t know what anyone will do
Just cause u won’t sign up to watch
Doesn’t mean someone else won’t
Y’all going to hard on her
Look past the other ****
And at least focus on the message

As far as I'm concerned the hell with the message because it SHOULD be the hell with the messenger champ. People get what they deserve in life, in more ways than one. Monique is no different. Glad to hear that Nextflix didn't up their amount and kept it the same and not giving her more. Keep up the good work Netflix!!

Totally agree with u
I just don’t get why
We find it so damn difficult to stand together
:smh:
I’m sure most of us going back and forth
in this thread are black
And we can’t even get behind the cause
Even if we don’t agree on her drawing power
Shouldn’t we at least have came together on the message
Bet u if it was some homosexual person who felt a way
They probably woulda stood in solidarity
Even if just cause of principle
Why can’t we stand together :smh:
The white man did a number on us man :smh:

We have real black women out here that are facing real issues issues champ, and Monique ain't one of them. Her whole argument is simply based around her not getting a big enough check/offer from Netflix, simply put. We do need to show solidarity......and the solidarity would be for each and every black person in here to sign up for Netflix so me can get another Dave Chapell, Chris Rock, or Katt Williams special. That's the real Netflix challenge that each and every one of us should take up. Have you, a friend, a neighbor and anyone you know to sign up for a new Netflix subscription as quickly as possible. Let's give our money to a worthy comedian, not some old, bitter, blackballed female that has "daddy" issues.

roseanne got a reboot coming out

jus sayin

everyone gets what they deserve right?

Roseanne was a hot show at a certain point in time. Also from what I understand the "new show" centers around her being a Trump supporter or something along those lines so in this current market there is a desire for that UNFORTUNATELY. That "everyone gets what they deserve" comment was a generalization. Don't look too deep into it champ.

roseanne got a reboot coming out

jus sayin

everyone gets what they deserve right?
You implying that Roseanne not worthy of it?
She was a huge name. Never watched the show, but a large part of America did. Her name has value.
Heck Martin eyeing a reboot. You have a problem with that?

no i dont have any problem with martin getting a reboot

i have a problem with ultimately trashing monique for the same things a white woman is associated with

as far as her being a huge name and large part of america

i guess its just coincidence that the daughter is on the view everyday talking to an audience of an age to be familiar with her

and her boyfriend is on the biggest show on tv in big bang theory

i dont know how much it has to do with roseanne personally tho

if like dude said and its coming back as some alt right show thats just adding insult to injury

Two different things. One is a major brand on her own no matter what her political views are. Other is Monique.
I'm not the audience for either of those, but one is for sure much larger than the other.

Man.. watched BC interview, cringe worthy on so many levels

Gotta give the whole BC crew props for staying professional

Monique and her husband did herself/themselves zero favors making the comparisons they did

Maybe referencing all of the other offers she has received would go a long way to pointing out how insulting the netlfix offer was..................

no i dont have any problem with martin getting a reboot

i have a problem with ultimately trashing monique for the same things a white woman is associated with

as far as her being a huge name and large part of america

i guess its just coincidence that the daughter is on the view everyday talking to an audience of an age to be familiar with her

and her boyfriend is on the biggest show on tv in big bang theory

i dont know how much it has to do with roseanne personally tho

if like dude said and its coming back as some alt right show thats just adding insult to injury
So white ppl mess with mediocre talent.

That don't mean black ppl have to.

I mean you're talking about CBS now and they exclusively target a white audience. :lol:

Roseanne is also a whole other middle America white ppl thing.

If you guys can't see right through Mo'nique's BS I feel sorry for y'all. She doesn't care about black issues, she cares about herself. She says that black people should support one another and that black men shouldn't talk bad about black women then in the same interview she demonizes Lee Daniels and compares Will Packer to Harvey Weinstein. She even compared Charlemagne to that slave who took his wife to the master's house in Birth of a Nation.

Charlemagne is 100% correct in that she weaponized sexism, gender bias and now ageism for her own gain. She doesn't care about anyone else expect herself. Y'all need to stop caping for and see her for the petty, vindictive person she is.

Last edited:
Regardless of whatever
I don’t think black folks should dismiss
Or clown other black folks in public
Mo’nique included
We should always ride for each other
Then later bring them to the side
And let them know they trippin

Back
Top Bottom